Chapter 11: Uninvited guest

Nobody's POV:

"KYAA!!! It's great to see you guys again!!" Mitsuri yelled and hugged Kanae.

"It's great to see you too Mitsuri." Kanae smiled and pulled away.

"So! I'm gonna guess table for three right?" Mitsuri asked.

"Actually table for seven." Kanae replied.

"SEVEN!?!" Mitsuri, Kanao and Shinobu exclaimed and everyone in the restaurant began to look at them.

"Seven?! Née-San, I thought it was four!" Shinobu said.

"While you and Kanao were getting ready, I invited Sanemi and Rengoku-San. I also invited two people who are very close with Tsutako." Kanae said which shocked the three.

"Kyojuro-San is gonna be here?! That's great! Well then, if you want table for seven, follow me." Mitsuri said and the Butterfly sisters followed.

"Here's where you're gonna sit and have dinner." Mitsuri said.

"Thank you Kanroji-San." Kanao said.

"No problem Kanao-Chan. So while you guys wait for the others, do you want any drinks?" Mitsuri asked with a pen and small note.

"We'll have one large orange juice for the whole table." Kanae answered.

"Okay then I'll go and get your drink, while you wait, look at the menu and see what you want." Mitsuri said and walked away.

"Née-San, I thought Tsutako was gonna be here." Shinobu said.

"Unfortunately she's busy, but she did say Giyu's best friends are gonna be here. So I'm sure you can know everything you need to know from them." Kanae replied to which Shinobu just hummed in response.

It's been 6 minutes. While the Butterfly sisters were looking at the menu seeing what they want to order, Mitsuri came to their table and placed the orange juice and seven cups on the middle of the table. As soon Mitsuri was about to take her leave, the four of them heard the bell as soon the door was opened. When Mitsuri looked at the door, she saw the two people she expected. Sanemi and Kyojuro.

"Kyojuro-San! Shinazugawa-San! You're finally here!" Mitsuri yelled.

"Thank you Mitsuri! I'm sure tonight is gonna be a great dinner!" Kyojuro laughed.

"Whatever, I gotta make this a little quick since Genya has math homework to finish." Sanemi coldly said.

"Did we make it here first?" Kyojuro asked.

"Nope! Kanae-San and her sisters are at the corner waiting for you and two other people." Mitsuri replied.

"Okay thanks, we'll go and greet them." Sanemi said and walked to the Butterfly sisters with Kyojuro.

"Hello Kanae." Sanemi greeted.

"Greetings Butterfly sisters!" Kyojuro said.

"Hello Sanemi, Rengoku-San." Kanae smiled and Kanao and Shinobu the greeted the two as well.

"Why don't you two take a seat." Kanae said and the two nodded.

"So what's the reason for a dinner like this?" Sanemi asked.

"Well, one I want Shinobu to talk to people that isn't me or Kanao and two, there are gonna two more people coming and Shinobu is gonna have a conversation with about something very important." Kanae answered.

"I see! So young Kocho, even though we in a way know each other, we have never talked to each other! Kyojuro said.

"I guess." Shinobu replied.

"Haha! If you're a friend of Mitsuri, then you're automatically a friend of mine!" Kyojuro laughed while putting his hand out for a handshake.

"O-oh okay, thank you Rengoku-San." Shinobu thanked and shook his hand. 'He's full energy. He's like the two kids Kanao made friends with.'

After that, they all drank the orange juice and waited for the last two people to arrive. Some of them didn't wanna wait so they already ordered what food they want. The people who were still waiting were Kanae and Shinobu.

"Née-San what time is it?" Shinobu asked and Kanae grabbed her phone to see the time.

"It's 6:31 pm. Maybe I should call them." Kanae said, then she heard the door open and looked to see who it was. And it was the two people she was expecting, Sabito and Makomo.

"We're here Peachy." Makomo said.

"Hello Sabito-San, Makomo-Chan! How can I help you?" Mitsuri greeted.

"Hello Kanroji, the two of us are here to sit with Kanae and her sisters." Sabito said.

"OH! So you two are the last people the sisters were expecting." Mitsuri said.

"Yep!" Makomo replied.

"Okay! Follow me, I'll take you to their dinner table!" Mitsuri said and the two followed her.

"Kanae-San! The last two people are here!" Mitsuri yelled.

"Hello Sabito-San, Makomo-San. Thank you for coming here, I really sorry if you felt like you were being forced to come here." Kanae said and then apologised.

"It's fine, besides Peachy and I wanted to eat outside tonight!" Makomo said while she and Sabito were sitting down.

"So? What is it that your sister Shinobu wanted ask us about?" Sabito asked while looking at Shinobu.

"How about we order first and have some fun chats before be dive into the the main thing you guys wanna talk about." Kanae said and the two just nodded in agreement.

'So those two are Giyu's friends? There's something familiar about her, is she the same girl from my past?' Shinobu thought while looking at the duo.

"Oh! I almost forgot! Sabito, Makomo, this is boyfriend Sanemi Shinazugawa." Kanae said while tapping Sanemi's shoulder.

"Hello!" Makomo greeted.

"Tsk." Sanemi didn't bother looking at her.

"Wow! Rude much?!" Makomo asked.

"Don't mind him. Outside he's a bit wild but inside he's as sweet as a flower." Kanae smiled which Sanemi blush a little.

"Sabito right?" Sanemi asked as he looked at him with an intense glare.

"Did I do anything wrong?" Sabito asked.

"You seem close to Kanae." Sanemi said.

"Kanae and I have been friends since I became a teacher at Kimetsu Academy." Sabito responded.

"Is that true?" Sanemi asked Kanae and she nodded.

"Shinazugawa! I know you feel jealous, but don't worry, those are indeed just friends!" Kyojuro said since he was also a teacher at Kimetsu Academy.

"Sanemi, you don't need to worry about me since Makomo is Sabito's girlfriend." Kanae said which made Sanemi sigh in relief.

'Those are four are lucky they have each other.' Shinobu thought.

After that short conversation, the remaining people started to order what food they wanted. They all waited for their meal to arrive, Kanao was drinking orange juice, Shinobu was on the phone and the others were talking to each other. Everything was going well. Until. The bell rang once again when the door was opened, Mitsuri looked to see who it was and it was someone she was hoping to not see again. It was Douma who was with a lady with white hair and lime tips.

"Douma is here!" Mitsuri whisper yelled at Kanae's table.

"Are you kidding me?!" Shinobu accidentally yelled which caught the attention of Douma and some people who were in restaurant eating.

"Ara Shinobu-Chan!" Douma said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE! I REALLY WANNA MAKE THIS CHAPTER LONGER BUT I'M A LAZY BUM XD From now on Ill try my best and make each chapter at least 1000 words without being to long to update, but I can't make promises :(
If you're enjoying the story please vote :)