Chapter 60: Rescue Operation

WARNING ⚠️: RAPE!!!! SKIP IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ!!!!

Nobody's POV:

Nezuko still in Gyokko's office, was cleaning the floor where she puked. After Nezuko was done, she grabbed the bucket and fed the piranhas whom all immediately jumped like crazy after she poured the minced meat in the water.

"Mmm..." Nezuko was about to puke but she covered her mouth just swallowed it. Making her sigh in extreme disgust.

"Remember, there are six ponds, so you better repeat that same process with the others." Gyokko said while sculpturing a pot.

"Okay..." Nezuko replied.

Later...

After Nezuko had finished feeding the piranhas, she began watering the flower pots, but before she could begin.

"HEY! GYOKKO!" It was one of the bullies from Nezuko's first date. Taizo.

"What do you want?" Gyokko asked, and Taizo confronted him face to face.

"The girl you are watching. I need her for 'special' purposes." Taizo smirked.

"Okay. HEY LITTLE GIRL!!! YOU'RE DONE WITH THE POTS!!! THIS GUYS NEEDS YOU!!!!" Gyokko yelled.

"Why?" Nezuko asked with curiosity.

"Don't worry Nezuko, I'm not gonna make you do tedious work. I just need you to help me fill my joy." Taizo replied, and Nezuko not knowing what he meant decided to just agree.

"Fine..." Nezuko sighed.

"Good girl. Let's go, can't waste too much time." Taizo said.

With that, the two left Gyokko's office and went elsewhere.

___________________________________________

With Tanjiro's group...

After Tanjiro's group stole Kokushibo's Lamborghini, Douma was driving the vehicle at high speed with the lights off and would soon slow down once they got closer to the R.A.D headquarters.

"You okay, Tanjiro?" Zenitsu asked with concerns.

"I'm perfect." Tanjiro replied with an extremely serious face.

This made both Zenitsu and Muichiro very concerned for Tanjiro. As the two were thinking about his emotional condition, the car began to slow down significantly. The three of them realised that they have essentially made their destination. But as they looked out, there was nothing. No building or anything like which made them worry that Douma led them to a trap.

"Are you back stabbing us?!" Tanjiro angrily asked.

"Tanjiro! Cal-" Zenitsu said but was cut off by Douma.

"No, it's just if we get any closer by car, they're gonna notice by sound or sight of the car. We're gonna make the rest by foot, and don't worry. We're closer than you think." Douma said.

"You sure?" Muichiro asked.

"Yes." Douma replied and then turned off the car.

"Let's go!" Tanjiro quickly opened the door and dashed out.

"Hold up! Tanjiro!" Muichiro said.

"We have to hurry!" Tanjiro was getting impatient.

"But we can't just go in blindly. We need to find some loop hole in this headquarter or even make a plan." Muichiro replied.

"We don't have time for that! Nezuko and Giyu Nii-San are probably suffering right now!" Tanjiro rebuked.

"Actually, we might actually make enough time." Douma said and the three of looked at him.