Chapter 51: Roadtrip and Beach

Nobody's POV:

The people who were driving were making their way to Paraiso City. Everyone who were inside Uzui's van were just chatting or looking out the window. Yae on the other hand, was just looking at her phone silently, it wasn't until Inosuke of all people decided to just chat with her.

"Oi! Yoink!" Inosuke said and Yae got a little irritated by him mispronouncing her name.

"What do you want? And by the way, it's Yae. Got it?" Yae uttered.

"Okay Yam!" Inosuke replied, and Yae had a tick appear on her forehead.

"I'm sorry about Inosuke, Yae-San. He can be a bit of a *cough* idiot." Aoi apologised.

"I-it's okay ummm. I'm sorry, I never got your name." Yae said.

"Aoi Kanzaki." Aoi answered.

"Nice to meet you, Kanzaki." Yae smiled a little.

At the front with Uzui and Tsutako...

"Tsutako. How's the lucky man?" Uzui asked, making her a little confused.

"Lucky man?" Tsutako asked.

"You know. The one you went to prom with. I mean come on! No way YOU would wear that dress if you weren't going with someone. Is it the person you were talking to before at the park?" Uzui smirked and Tsutako blushed a little. Because although Tsutako and Masachika are official, no one really knows. Except Kanae and Sanemi.

"..." Tsutako was silent, and before Uzui could say anything.

"It's the nice policemen! Isn't it!?" Nezuko interrupted , surprising the two.

"Ahhh! Careful Nezuko! Uzui-San is driving!" Tanjiro said.

"No, it's okay! I got it under control." Uzui said.

"Uhhhh. No, it's ju-" Tsutako was cut off by Nezuko.

"Nee-San! Don't be secretive! The only people who went to the pool were you and Kumeno-San." Nezuko forced Tsutako to answer.

"Okay! Okay! Yes! Masachika and I are together!" Tsutako yelled, shocking Uzui and the three that were behind the front seats.

"Flamboyant." Uzui uttered.

"EEEEEEEE!!! I'M GLAD YOU'RE WITH THE NICE COP!!! NOW ONI-CHAN AND I HAVE ANOTHER SIBLING IN-LAW!!!" Nezuko yelled, shocking everyone in the van and making Tsutako unbelievably crimson.

"Uhhhh, Nezuko! That's a bit quick!" Kanao said.

Tsutako's whole body began to steam up and Uzui seeing her basically burning, turned on the AC.

"Thank you, Uzui. I needed that." Tsutako was cooling down.

"No worries. I always got you." Uzui said.

"So, how are your three wives? I'm still surprised that you got them to agree to a polygamy." Tsutako asked.

"You know me, Tsutako. I'm the most flamboyant person there is, and it was actually just me and Suma who were suppose to get married. But after Hinatsuru and Makio told me about how they really felt about me, I couldn't break their hearts. I also couldn't just dump Suma. So I offered a polygamy, which to my surprise, they accepted. So after our marriage, we started our business that you know today." Uzui explained and Tsutako hummed in response.

"Hey! Want me to play THAT music when we were just teens? I'm sure the kids will love it." Uzui asked.

"Sure. Why not." Tsutako smiled.

With that, Uzui played Tree Critter by Todd Edwards. This is Uzui's and his wives' favourite album.

"I'm surprised that Uzui-San decided to let his wives be in a different vehicle with someone else." Genya uttered and felt quite jealous of Iguro.