Chapter 63: Pregnant

WARNING ⚠️: BEGINNING HAS SOME SERIOUS VIOLENCE!!! SKIP IF U WANT!!!

Nobody's POV:

"GIYU!!!" Shinobu screamed in terror after he was shot by Daki. After taking the bullet, Giyu immediately fell on the ground.

Shinobu also fell on the ground after Giyu pushed her. Daki on the other hand was shocked and pissed at Giyu's action.

"Tsk!!! That idiot!!! That was suppose to be the path of him suffering! Hmph, no matter. I'll just find someone else who an replace Giyu. Someone who actually has a brain." Daki said and was about to leave. Until...

Shinobu grabbed Daki from behind and slammed her against the wall. Daki looked at Shinobu's face, only to see a pitch black face, red eyes and a demonic mouth. Daki was starting to feel extreme down her spine as soon she saw Shinobu's face.

"Go to Hell... You bitch..." A demonic voice came out of Shinobu's mouth.

With that, Shinobu slammed Daki's face on the other side of the wall. After that, Shinobu bashed Daki's head on the ground began to repeatedly smash her face. A few seconds later, Shinobu picked Daki up and snapped both her elbows.

"ARGGHHHHHHHAAA!!!!" Daki was in a pain unlike anything.

Shinobu then threw Daki on the ground and with one last ditch effort. Shinobu used her knife to stab her back head, delivering the killing blow.

"Rot... in... Hell..." Shinobu panted and twisted the knife.

After Shinobu killed Daki, she immediately ran to Giyu to check his wound. Giyu, thankfully, was still alive. But barely. Giyu looked at his Shinobu, who was trying to patch the bullet hole.

"Shinobu..." Giyu uttered.

"Shhhh. Don't talk, I'm gonna take you somewhere sa-" Shinobu said but was cut off by him.

"It's no good. Where Daki shot me is more se-" Giyu was immediately ut off by Shinobu.

"I SAID BE QUIET!!! AND DON'T YOU FUKING DARE SAY YOU'RE NOT GONNA MAKE IT!!! UZUI MANAGED TO SURVIVE THE CAR EXPLOSION!!!" Shinobu screamed.

"But..." Giyu didn't really know how to respond.

"NO BUTS!!! DON'T GO!!! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU!!! WHAT ABOUT OUR MARRIAGE!?!?! A NEW HOME WE COULD BUY!?!?! AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHAT ABOUT OUR BABIES!!?!?! DON'T LEAVE THEM GIYU!!!! I DON'T WANT TO RAISE THEM WITHOUT YOU!!!!" Shinobu was bursting with tears.

"Shinobu..." Giyu began to tear up as well. And a few moments later.

"IS ANYONE HERE!?!" Gyomei arrived at the summit level with two Void company. One of them being a paramedic for this particular group.

Upon hearing a voice, Shinobu immediately screamed for help.

"PLEASE HELP!!!! MY FIANCÉ HAS BEEN SHOT AT A VITAL AREA!!! HE NEEDS TO BE SENT TO THE HOSPITAL IMMEDIATELY!!! PLEASE HURRY!!!!" Shinobu cried for help.

Hearing and seeing Shinobu, Gyomei and the medic quickly came to her aid and checked on Giyu who was starting to lose consciousness.

"Hurry!!! Patch the blood and I'll carry him to an ambulance van!!!" Gyomei yelled.

"Yes sir!!!" The medic replied and began to patch the bleeding with some special equipment.

"Excuse me, sir?" Shinobu uttered.

"What is it?" Gyomei asked.

"My fiancé is not the only person here. There is also a little girl in this building." Shinobu said.