Chapter 38: Becoming Friends

Nobody's POV:

Few minutes earlier...

Koyuki left the restaurant and was walking back home, wanting to cry herself to sleep and never go outside again since her purpose of happiness was gone. Koyuki later was in a traffic, waiting for her green light to pop up, but before the light turned turned green.

"Koyuki!!!" It was Yae screaming and Koyuki slowly turned around.

"Yae-Chan?" Koyuki uttered.

"Tomioka and Hakuji! The two of them are fighting each other in the restaurant!!!" Yae was breathing quite heavily.

"WHAT?!? WHY!?" Koyuki exclaimed.

"After you got rejected, Hakuji got pissed and just punched Tomioka in the face! Now everyone is just around the two like a gladiator arena!" Yae answered.

With that, Koyuki quickly ran back to restaurant with Yae and Koyuki began thinking the two. But specially on Akaza.

'Why? Why would Hakuji do something like this?' Koyuki thought.

Koyuki and Yae made back inside the restaurant, only to see a bunch of people infront of them. Koyuki tried to get through but it was too difficult, she later heard Giyu and Akaza screaming to each other.

"Yae-Chan! I need your help! I need get through this crowd and stop this fight!" Koyuki yelled.

"Okay! Leave it to me!" Yae cracked her knuckles and a fiery aura appeared around her.

"OUT OF THE WAY!!!" Yae grabbed the people in front of her and threw them behind her and made a path.

"GO!" Yae yelled and Koyuki nodded and went through.

Koyuki made it through, but before she could stop the fight between Giyu and Akaza.

"I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!! KOYUKI, I LOVE YOU!!!!" Akaza screamed at Giyu and then he fell onto his knees.

Everyone stopped screaming and it soon became whispers. Koyuki was utterly shocked that Akaza had such feelings for her, she began to tear out of happiness since she couldn't imagine anyone having loving feelings for her.

"Hakuji..." Koyuki called out his name.

Akaza hearing someone familiar calling his name turned around and looked at the person he wanted to see.

"Koyuki..." Akaza uttered.

"What you just said. Do you really mean it?" Koyuki nervously asked.

Giyu was looking at Koyuki tearing quite a bit, but he was mostly payings attention to Akaza, hoping he would answer this correctly. Akaza did not say anything, he stood up, walked towards Koyuki and gave her a hug. Koyuki was shocked, but she didn't mind and placed her face in his shoulder.

"Koyuki, everything I feel about you is nothing but the truth. Even if you just see me as a friend, I will always love you." Akaza whispered, making Koyuki tear up even more and hugged him even tighter.

A few seconds later, Koyuki pulled away from the hug and looked at Akaza directly at his eyes. Giyu and Yae, who were basically in the front seat, just smiled at the beautiful sight.

"Well. After hearing your feelings about me, I can now not see you as friend." Koyuki smiled and did something a bit unexpected.

Koyuki placed her lips on Akaza's.

Giyu, Yae and everyone that was seeing this were in absolute shock. Some people were taking pictures, while others were still recording this. Yae was blushing, Giyu eyes were wide and Akaza's face was beyond red, but he eventually kissed her back with as much if not more love.