Chapter 55: Captured

Nobody's POV

In the Royal suite...

Many people who were already done with breakfast were watching TV with some just outside the balcony, relaxing. The only left on the table were GiyuShino, SaneKana, TanKana and MasaTsu, albeit the two were only drinking since they already ate.

"Kanao my dear. May I ask why you're still wearing that maid outfit?" Kanae asked, which made Tanjiro unbelievably scared.

Kanao already knew that her bigger sister was the devil and would rip Tanjiro apart if she knew what happened between the two. So she obviously couldn't tell the truth.

"It was my gift to Tanjiro. That's why I'm still wearing it. If you're be mad, be at mad at me, not Tanjiro." Kanao replied.

"*sigh* Kanao, I understand that you like Tanjiro a lot, but that kind of outfit is not appropriate for you. So, please change your clothes after breakfast, okay?" Kanae said and Kanao nodded.

"Sooooo, Giyu Nii-San, Tsutako Nee-San. I was wondering where you two were last night, Nezuko wanted to ask you two to play karaoke, but you weren't around." Tanjiro said, although he might already know what happened, at least with Giyu.

"Oh us!? Well, I was just at the bar drinking, while Giyu... he was just sleeping!!" Tsutako laughed.

"Really?" Tanjiro was obviously not convinced at just looked at Giyu and Shinobu. The two couple then had a pink dust blush.

"Anyways!!! Kanae, I almost forgot, Makomo wanna to know if we're gonna stay and explore around Paraiso a bit more or just go home after the hotel." Tsutako asked.

"Oooh... uhhh I'm not too sure. Do you wanna do anything? Tanjiro, Kanao?" Kanae asked the two.

"Ummm, what else is in Paraiso?" Tanjiro asked.

"Not too much, the only thing that attracts people here are the beach, hotspring and hotel." Kanae answered.

"Well, we can go the hotspring, and the others who didn't go to the beach, can go there instead." Kanao said, surprising the table a bit.

"You know what! That's actually a pretty good idea!" Kanae smiled.

"You sue, Née-San?" Shinobu asked.

"Yeah!" Kanae replied.

'Plus, I really need to some serious relaxation after last night.' Kanae thought.

Later...

After everyone was finished with packing their things, they all went down to the bottom level. When they arrived at the bottom level, many of them went outside while Kanae, Makomo and Kokushibo went to the front desk.

"Just for this once, I'm gonna be generous and reduce the price to $150,000." Nakime, surprising the three.

"Really!?!" Kanae and Makomo exclaimed.

"Yes." Nakime replied. Really, the only reason why is because of her nice conversation with Kokushibo last night.

"Thank you so much!!!" Kanae smiled.

With that, the two paid and bid their farewell to Nakime and left. With Kokushibo being the only one left.

"I-I wanna say thank you for last night. It was really nice." Nakime stuttered.

"No worries, it was nice talking to someone. If you ever have time, you can visit my place if you want." Kokushibo said, among her blush madly.

"Really!?!" Nakime exclaimed and he nodded.