Chapter 14: Date

Nobody's POV:

Today was the day Giyu and Shinobu would have their first date. It was 12:00pm, so they had one hour to prepare or do what they want before they meet at Uzui's cafe. Giyu was in his room with Tsutako and Nezuko picking what clothes would be a good look for him.

"No no no! No shorts! Put this on instead!" Tsutako said and gave him a dark blue jeans.

"What's wrong with shorts?" Giyu asked.

"When it comes to this kinda things, I'm an expert on what to wear." Tsutako answered.

'But you have never went out with someone...' Giyu thought since if he were to say it out loud, he would be dead.

"Nii-San! Here!" Nezuko yelled and gave a dark blue t shirt and a mismatch button-up shirt that was red and green.

________________________________________________

While Giyu was picking what clothes to wear, Shinobu was already dressed. She was wearing a purple skirt, a black cami-top and a white jacket. As Shinobu was going to the living room to watch tv, she  sat down on the couch and was approached by Kanae.

"Ara Shinobu, are you sure you want to wear that cami-top?" Kanae asked.

"Of course I'm sure. Why do you ask?" Shinobu asked.

"No reason." Kanae smiled and sat next to her.

45 minutes later

Shinobu and Kanae were watching a movie until Kanao came downstairs and told them what time it was.

"Shinobu Née-San it's 12:45pm." Kanao said and Shinobu looked at her phone, stood up and panicked.

"Oh crap! I gotta get going! Anyways Bye Kanae! Bye Kanao!" Shinobu yelled and ran.

"Good luck with your date." Kanao said.

"Have fun!" Kanae said.

With that Shinobu left the house and started to make her way to Uzui's cafe.

15 minutes later

Shinobu arrived at Uzui's cafe exactly at 1:00pm. She entered the cafe to if Giyu was here, but he wasn't. Shinobu was about to call Giyu until...

"Hey! Kocho!" Uzui called out her name and she turned to see him holding two lattes.

"Uzui?" Shinobu said.

"Here is your latte." Uzui said.

"I didn't order any though." Shinobu said.

"I know." Uzui replied.

"So why are you giving me one or to be more specific, why are you giving me two?" Shinobu asked.

"That's because your date Tomioka ordered two lattes." Uzui which surprised her.

'So Giyu made it here before me?' Shinobu thought. "Where is he now?"

"I'm right here." Giyu answered which shocked her.

"Tomioka-San! Where were you? I didn't see you in cafe a moment ago, I thought you were gonna be late." Shinobu said.

"I was just in the bathroom." Giyu replied while taking the lattes from Uzui and giving one to Shinobu.

"So, where are you two gonna go for your date?" Uzui asked.

"How did you know the two of us are dating?" Shinobu asked.

"Tomioka told me." Uzui answered which surprised her.

"Eh why?" Shinobu said.

"Why not." Uzui replied.