The Final Chapter: I Do

THIS IS OVER 7000 words!!!!

Nobody's POV:

Upon hearing the name Shinobu gave to the baby boy. Makomo began to have a big smile, but she also began to tear up a bit.

"Giichi? That's perfect..." Makomo cried a little.

"Oh my. The nickname of Giyu?" Tsutako asked.

"Yes. The name of remembrance. The name I thought was Giyu's real name. Now if Giichi does save someone like how Giyu did, the person he saved doesn't need to assume that it's a nickname." Shinobu smiled back.

"I see. Well, it's a beautiful name for your baby son." Tsutako smiled.

"Thank you, Tsutako-San." Shinobu thanked her.

"Tsutako Née-San! How is Shinobu-San!?!" Tanjiro as well as Nezuko and Kanao finally left the room after Shinobu's screams had come to an end.

"Tanjiro! Shinobu is fine! Her babies are finally here!" Kanae uttered.

Shinobu slowly turned to face Tanjiro and the others since she wanted to show them the Mizuki and Giichi.

"Tanjiro. Nezuko. Kanao. Meet your niece and nephew. Mizuki and Giichi." Shinobu smiled while showing her babies to the three.

Kanao and the Kamado siblings couldn't believe that Shinobu gave birth to not one, but two babies. They also couldn't believe that would be a uncle and aunt at such a young age.

"They're so cute. Can I carry one of them?" Nezuko asked.

"Of course. Here, just be careful." Shinobu smiled and passed Giichi to Nezuko.

After Shinobu gave Giichi to Nezuko, she just smiled and remembered how her mother, Kie would hold Nezuko's younger brother. As Nezuko was holding the baby, Shinobu looked at Tanjiro and Kanao, imagining what their future will be like.

"Tanjiro. Kanao. Wanna carry your niece?" Shinobu asked, surprising the two.

"A-Are you sure? I'm worried she might cry or something like that." Tanjiro asked with concerns.

"It's okay, I know she will be fine in your arms." Shinobu giggled.

"Okay..." Tanjiro replied and stuck his hands out and Shinobu soon passed the baby to Tanjiro.

With that, Tanjiro just looked at Mizuki, who was making a little snoring sound which just made him smile. Kanao got closer and stood right next to Tanjiro since she wanted to get better look at the baby. As soon this happened, Kanae took her phone out and opened her camera.

"Tanjiro. Kanao. Say cheese!" Kanae requested, which confused the two.

"What?" Tanjiro and Kanao uttered and a second later, Kanae took a picture.

"Kanae? Taking a picture of the baby with their aunt and uncle first instead of their mother?" Sabito asked and Makomo soon smacked his back.

"Ow! What was that for?" Sabito groaned.

"Be respectful." Makomo uttered.

"Sorry..." Sabito apologised.

"Ara Ara. Tanjiro. Kanao. Even though you two are aunts and uncles. It almost seems like you two are Mizuki's mother and father." Shinobu chuckled, making Tanjiro and Kanao blush madly.