Chapter 27: Going Insane 🍋

WARNING ⚠️: 18+/LEMON 🍋 AGAIN XD! BUT THIS TIME MIGHT BE WORSE BECAUSE... YOU KNOW... XD

Nobody's POV:

Kanae was in the bathroom taking a nice hot shower. After twenty minutes, Kanae was done and left the shower and went to the living room, only to still not see anyone.

'This is really odd, normally, Kanao would be watching TV after she comes home. And I would expect her to watch the movies Giyu bought since she really wanted to see those movies.' Kanae thought.

Kanae went up to her room and put some clothes on, after she was done, she decided to check on the others since they are stuck in their room. Kanae went to Shinobu's room first, only to find out that the door isn't locked.

'Ara Ara, she forgot to lock her door.' Kanae thought and quietly opened the door.

Kanae entered Shinobu's room, only to find a bunch of clothes on the floor and two naked people sleeping, but was thankfully covered by some blankets. Kanae decided to wake them up.

"*cough* Shinobu! *cough* Giyu!" Kanae coughed loudly.

Shinobu finally woke up but Giyu was still sleeping, she was groaning and rubbing her eyes, she looked to see what woke her up, only to see her sister Kanae. Seeing her sister made Shinobu blush madly due to her forgetting to lock the door.

"Née-San!?!" Shinobu exclaimed and pulled the blanket up to cover her chest.

"Shinobu. I'm sure you and Giyu had a bunch of fun, but at least lock the door. What if Kanao came here and accidentally opened the door, only to see what you were doing with Giyu." Kanae scolded Shinobu.

"S-Sorry Née-San..." Shinobu apologised.

"It's okay, just be glad Kanao wasn't here to lose her innocence." Kanae sighed

"Y-yeah, where is she anyway?" Shinobu asked

"She's not in the living room, so she must be in her room, probably doing some homework." Kanae answered.

"Mmmm. Shinobu, what time is it." Giyu finally woke up making Shinobu panic a little since Kanae was here.

"Ahh! Wait Giyu!" Shinobu panic.

"What's wrong Shinob-" Giyu looked around, only to see Kanae which made him blush.

"Kanae?!" Giyu exclaimed.

When Kanae saw Giyu shirtless, for a split second, she saw Sanemi shirtless on her bed. This made Kanae blush and made her a little bit crazy in the brain. Shinobu saw the blush got a little ticked off.

"Uhhh, why don't you two put some clothes on and maybe prepare some food! I'll be in my room!" Kanae blushed and quickly closed the door and left.

With that, Giyu looked at Shinobu, only for her to give him a soft slap on his chest and a pout.

"Shinobu?" Giyu asked.

"Giyu, from now on, whether it's on a beach, swimming or with some females you're fine with, like Tsutako or Makomo. You are absolutely forbidden from showing any woman your body. Every woman except me." Shinobu pouted.

"Uhhh, okay." Giyu uttered.

With that, the two got off their bed and put some random clothes on, and went downstairs to the kitchen. Shinobu looked inside the shopping the bag to see what food Giyu bought.

"So these are what Née-San wanted?" Shinobu asked.

"Yeah, I checked everything on the note she wrote down, and I got everything she wants." Giyu answered.