Chapter 53: Infinity Hotel 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

WARNING ⚠️: 18/LEMONS 🍋 Wanna take a guess why there is 6 Lemons 😏

Nobody's POV:

Earlier before everyone met at the hotel...

With Tsutako and Hakuji...

"Tsutako. What are you gonna buy and who are you gonna give the gift to? Your younger brother?" Hakuji asked.

"Kanae did say we can only buy one gift for one person. And I do wanna give Giyu something, but I'm one-hundred percent sure Shinobu is gonna give him something. So I'm gonna buy Masachika something." Tsutako answered.

"The person I was with in Tsugikuni's car? The one with the black hair and scars on his cheek?" Hakuji asked and Tsutako nodded.

"Enough with me, how about you Hakuji? What are you gonna buy for Koyuki." Tsutako asked.

"You'll know soon." Hakuji replied, and she just sighed in response.

__________________________________________________

With Kanae and Sabito...

Kanae and Sabito were the closest to the Infinity Hotel, and near it was a pharmacy store to which they were in. This questions Sabito on why they were here and what could even buy that would satisfy Sanemi or Makomo.

"Kanae, care to explain why we are here?" Sabito asked, but she didn't respond.

Kanae was walking around the entire store, looking for what she desired. Kanae was about to give up until at the very corner, she found what she wanted.

"Found it!" Kanae yelled and Sabito went to check.

"Found what?" Sabito asked.

"THIS!" Kanae showed Sabito what she wanted and he was shocked.

It was aphrodisiac.

"Are you serous!? You're seriously gonna give that to Shinazugawa!?" Sabito exclaimed.

"Not just him, I'm gonna give it to myself as well. It's so the two of us can go beyond our limits when we are in the hotel. If you want, I can buy another one for you and Makomo. I'm sure you haven't have some 'nice' time with her in a while despite the fact that you two live together." Kanae smirked, making Sabito blush madly.

"T-That is just- NO!!!" Sabito yelled and she just giggled.

____________________________________________

Back to present...

After everyone met each other, they all entered the hotel and were by one single woman at the front desk.

"Welcome to the Infinity Hotel. I'm Nakime, the owner of this place." The lady greeted.

"Hello Nakime-San. We actually have a reservation under Kanae Kocho." Kanae said.

"Okay, let me look that up for you." Nakime replied and started checking.

"You already prepared this?" Shinobu asked.

"Yeah. Well kinda." Kanae answered.

"What do you mean?" Shinobh asked and before Kanae could answer.

"So I have you in a seven bedroom suite. Six VIP and the last being the most expensive, the Royal Suite." Nakime said, surprising them.

"Seven rooms?" Giyu asked.

"The people who were sharing beds had one room, while the kids were in the Royal Suite. But because Koyuki, Hakuji, Tsugikuni and Yae came along, I couldn't really change the reservation. So, I was gonna ask Nakime-San if I can book for three more rooms?" Kanae asked.