Chapter 18: First Class of School

Nobody's POV:

8:55 am

There was five minutes before Tanjiro and Nezuko had their very first class. The two were talking to Kanao, who was trying her best not to look suspicious when it came to Tanjiro.

"So? What is school like Kanao?" Nezuko asked.

"Umm, it's a little boring. Well some classes can be a little boring while others can be fun." Kanao answered.

"Like what?" Tanjiro asked.

"Well P.E. in my opinion is the most fun, while math is the most irritating. But I still get good grades." Kanao replied while looking at the ground since she didn't want to look at Tanjiro.

"Are you okay?" Tanjiro asked and moved closer to Kanao.

As Tanjiro was moving closer to Kanao to comfort her, her face began to steam up. Tanjiro noticed the steam and tried to place his hand on her forehead, Kanao was about to faint. Until.

"HEY! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO KANAO?!?!" A girl yelled and the three turned to see the her.

"A-Aoi?" Kanao stuttered.

"You know her?" Tanjiro asked.

"Of course Kanao would know her, I think." Nezuko said.

"You are you two? And to be more specific, who are you Mr Red Hair?" Aoi angrily asked while walking closer to Tanjiro, who was getting scared.

"Uhhh, I'm Tanjiro Kamado. And this is my younger sister, Nezuko Kamado. Can I ask who are you?" Tanjiro nervously answered and asked.

"I'm Aoi. Aoi Kanzaki, and I am Kanao's friend. I have been since we started school and I would deal with people who would pick on her, even if I have to use force." Aoi said while cracking her knuckles.

Tanjiro was getting absolutely terrified while Nezuko was just staring as if it was a movie.

"Wait Aoi! It's not what you thi-" Kanao said, but.

The school bell was ringing.

"Well would you look at that, looks like I will have to deal you later. Come on Kanao." Aoi said and Kanao just nodded since she didn't know what to do.

The two left the Kamado siblings and they were getting a little worried.

"Oni-Chan, so how do we know which class we have to be in?" Nezuko asked.

"I believe we use the schedule we both received in the mail." Tanjiro said and they both grabbed the class schedule.

"So?" Nezuko asked.

"Looks like my first class is Math and it's in B block, what about you?" Tanjiro asked.

"Math too!" Nezuko answered.

"Looks like we're in the same class." Tanjiro sighed out of relief.

"Let's go! We don't wanna be late!" Nezuko said and dragged Tanjiro.

The two were running to the class as fast as possible since they didn't wanna be late. After a few seconds later, they finally made it to the class room they were suppose to be in. Before the two would enter, they saw their teacher coming, it was Kanae.

"Kanae-Sensei?!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

"Ara, Tanjiro and Nezuko. Are the two of you lost or are you in this class?" Kanae asked.

"We're in your class, I think." Nezuko said and passed her schedule to Kanae.

"Yep, this is where you have to be. I'm so happy you two are in this class." Kanae smiled and passed the schedule back to Nezuko.