Chapter 31: Tanjiro's Date

Nobody's POV:

After Tanjiro and Nezuko dropped Kanao home, the two headed back home. They entered the house, only to be greeted by someone Kanao said was gonna be here. It was Giyu.

"GIYU NII-SAN!!!" The siblings screamed and Nezuko hugged him.

"Hello you two cheery kids. How's school been recently?" Giyu smiled.

"It has been great, Oni-Chan and I have something to tell you and Tsutako Née-San at dinner. That's if your gonna stay for dinner?" Nezuko said.

"Sure, I'll have dinner here tonight." Giyu smiled.

"Yay!" Nezuko hugged him even tighter.

Timeskip...

It was 7:00pm, and everyone were Tsutako's hand made udon for dinner. They all chatting about the siblings school work, until Nezuko decided to tell them the main thing.

"Giyu Nii-San, Tsutako Née-San. Something quite big is happening this Saturday." Tanjiro said, making the two curious.

"What is it Tanjiro?" Tsutako asked.

"Well... you see... Nezuko and I are..." Tanjiro was far too nervous to answer, which made Nezuko sighed, Giyu smiled and Tsutako giggle.

"Nezuko, why don't you tell us what is going on this Saturday?" Giyu asked.

"This Saturday, Oni-Chan is dating Kanao Tsuyuri." Nezuko said, surprising Giyu and Tsutako.

"What!?! Tanjiro dating?!" Tsutako exclaimed, which surprised the siblings but not Giyu since he knew why she would react like that.

"Well... Nezuko is also dating with some two..." Tanjiro said, shocking Tsutako even more and making Giyu confused.

"What do you mean some two?" Giyu asked, to which Tanjiro was hesitant to answer but gave up.

"Nezuko is dating two people..." Tanjiro sighed and looked down.

When Tanjiro answered Giyu's question, the table became silent. Tanjiro looking down, Nezuko nervously laughing, Giyu's eyes a little bit wide opened and Tsutako also looking, but was gripping her cup really hard and was shaking. After a few seconds, Tsutako slammed the table really loudly, scaring the Giyu and the siblings.

"N-Née-San?" Giyu asked nervously.

"THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!! WHY DO YOU ALL HAVE SOMEONE YOU CAN BE WITH!?!" Tsutako screamed.

Giyu and the siblings were really scared at how Tsutako screamed. It was almost like she was the Devil.

"Tsutako Née-San, it's okay, I think..." Tanjiro stuttered.

"NO! IT'S NOT OKAY! HOW ARE YOU TWO ABLE TO FIND SOMEONE AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE!?! WHAT IS YOUR SECRET!?!" Tsutako screamed making Tanjiro shiver in absolute fear.

"Tsutako Née-San, it's probably you haven't found someone you like that is special." Nezuko calmly said, which made Tsutako cool down almost instantly when she said that. Giyu and Tanjiro noticed and was surprised.

'Wow, Nezuko sure does know what to say or do at hard situations...' The two thought in unison.

"Speical you say?" Tsutako stuttered.

"Yes! Speical!" Nezuko smiled.

When Nezuko said that, Tsutako looked down and became silent, she was thinking about Giyu said before and the cop she met at the park. Giyu decided to leave Tsutako with her thoughts and ask Nezuko about her date.