TBITB|| LXXII

Chapter seventy-two of 'The Boy In The Basement':

Throughout the entire week, the two girls and Niall and I have gotten closer. It felt like we had a squad forming, actually. Sunday, Olive wanted to come over and I know Zayn is going to be here, and I don't know what he'll say. When I mention her, though, it's almost like a twinkle, that shines brightly in his carmel eyes.

Louis had told me Bethany said hi and that we needed to hang out soon. I told Harry this and he said he'd plan a quadruple date. Basically saying it's be his self and I, Niall and Tessa, Louis and Bethany, and Zayn and Olive. I see what he did there, now.

It is now Saturday, the time flying by, and I just got out of the shower. It's ten-fifty and everyone else is still sleeping. Dad worked a late shift last night and got home around six-thirty so I am just letting him sleep.

I walked back into my room, where Harry sprawled his entire body out on my bed. The covers were all tangled in a blanket mess down around legs. My pillows were everywhere as his head was buried in them, and his hair stuck out like a boat in the ocean. Some pillows fell to the ground and I grunted when I saw them, then went over and picked them up.

Harry stirred slightly in his sleep and breath in deeply. It sounded like he was getting ready to wake up, but we didn't have to leave right yet so I just left him be and stayed really quiet. I sat down at my desk and began brushing my hair. I was leaving it natural today. I wore some nice cloths: black dress pants, black flats, a white blouse with a tight, black sleevless shirt on top of that.

The scars on my arms were very slowly fading away, but not fast enough. So, in order to hide those, I will need to use cover us on my forearms and face. Yeah, the scars on my face are still there. I'm not nervous on Kathy seeing them, I just don't want other people to because they might start assuming things. And you're an ass if you assume.

"Alice," Harry groaned tiredly. There was movement behind me on the bed and I threw my head over my shoulder and saw he was trying to find me. He kept scooping his arms beside him and ended up pulling two pillows up against his chest and cuddling them. I couldn't help but quietly giggle.

I quickly escaped my room and walked down to the kitchen. The tv was on and a music station on, playinng a Linkin Park song. They were a really good band in my opinon. Zayn was sitting in the recliner, his face in his phone. His thumbs were moving mighty fast.

"Morning, Zayn. Who you texting?" I walked up beside the chair, trying to get a peek of who he was talking to. He didn't move his phone, so I saw who he was talking to. And it was surprising. When he'd get the number?

"Olive," he answered, turning his phone off after sending a message, and looked up at me.

"Yeah," I nod, looking down at him. "I see that. Say, where did you get her number?"

"What, are you worried I went through your phone?" he asked teasingly. I rolled my eyes.

"No, I said. "I'm just curious is all. And what's that suppose to mean, Malik? Why does everyone think I'm hiding something?

"Um, probably cause you're a teenager." he poiinted out, dumbly.

"Um," I mocked him, geting ready to push my finger into his cheek. "You're a teenager too."

"No, I am not," he grabbed my finger and pushed it away playfully. "I'm an adult. A dead one, in a matter of fact. So is your boyfriend, and father. Well, your father isn't dead, so. . ."

I rolled my eyes and shook my hand through his already messy bed hair. He grunted in response just as his phone went off. I shook my head slightly while walking into the kitchen. The sound of the coffee pot grinding up the beans and making the actual coffee filled my ears while the smell of it hit my nose. I breathed it in deeply and saw my dad with, yet again, another newspaper in his hands with a bowl of Frosty Flakes before him. Which, it was half empty.

"Dad, something called Google," I chuckled, opening up the fridge, grabbing the milk.

I heard him sigh while mumbling a "I know" and just carried on reading. I bragged a bowl, spoon and the box of Frosty Flakes for me to eat. When I was finished using all the ingrediants, I put all of them away and sat down across from Dad. He slowly chewed on his spoon of cereal as he was reading something really important.

"You almost ready to leave?" Dad asked after swallowing his chewed up food. I nodded.

"Yeah. I have no choice anyway so yeah," I sighed, digging my spoon in my cereal and moved it around. "How long is this thing anyway?"

"Eh, about two hours," he shrugged while I chewed slowly. "At the most at least."

"Thank gosh it's saturday, then." I sighed.

"Tell me about it," Dad agreed.

Short chapter, I know but I will be adding to it or just making another chapter tomorrow when I am at the library. So I found out my dad got a job down in Pendergrass, Georgia and I live in Michigan so I leave in three weeks and I don't want to leave all my friends! But I've never been outside the mitten and this will be a really good fresh start! So, if my updates are slacking, you know why since I'm packing and all that fun stuff!

Follow me on

Instagram: tbitb_official and loveless_lovers

Twitter: TashaLoves1D69

I love yoooouu see you soon

-Tasha