TBITB|| LXXV

Chapter seventy-five of 'The Boy In The Basement':

        Zayn walked in right afterwards and looked at me. He said the pizza shall be here in thirty minutes, and we're lucky that we can get even delivered pizza here since we live so far out of town. I nodded, and he asked where Harry went.

"He stormed off into the shower." I sighed, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Why don't you go check and see if he's alright? I could hear his footsteps in the kitchen. And don't worry, I will turn the tv up to fifty." Zayn smiled and began turning up the tv already. My cheeks heated up as I stood up and told him I'd be back in a couple minutes.

        I climbed the stairs, and could hear Harry dropping things in the shower. I rolled my eyes at how childish he was acting. Yes, I know he just wants some quality time with me because I want it to. But touching me like that when Zayn could've walked in at any moment given? I mean, I don't think I seemed harsh when I told him to knock it off. . .

Leave me alone, Alice. I'm busy.

        I was about to open the door when I heard a soft moan from inside and then I realized two thing, one: he's jacking off to finish the problem that I would'nt finish for him. Second: he locked the door so I could not get into the bathroom.

"Alice, just leave me alone for the night." Harry called loudly, and I heard another soft moan, covered up by a fake cough. I felt my blood boil and I rolled my eyes.

"Wow, you're such a grown up, aren't you, Mr. Styles?"

"Fuck off, Alice. I'm not in the mood." he said in a serious tone. The water turned off, and I figured he was done showering and fixing his problem.

"Sorry Zayn was in the next fucking room and didn't want him to walk in! Fuck you, Styles." I felt my eyes brim with tears and I stormed away, down the hall to my room. I saw some of his cloths folded up on the end of my bed. I turned the light on so I could see fully and walked over to them, picking them up and throwing out of my bedroom and slamming the door shut.

"Alice?" Zayn yelled up the stairs. I didn't want to answer. Harry is such a dick. Why did he have to freak out over that? He freaks out a lot but this is just plain stupid.

        Before falling onto my bed face first, I made sure my door was locked, then fell onto my bed. My face automatically burried into a pillow of mine. And I started crying. But I wasn't making any noises. I just cried a slient cry.

        I don't know how long I stayed in my room. I do know that awhile ago, I heard knocking on the front door and knew it was the pizza man or woman. Zayn called me down to get pizza, and I was hungry but I didn't want to face the dickface just yet.

        I was currently laying on my side, my back facing my door. My curtains were pulled apart so I could listen to the wind blowing through the trees near my window, and watch the moon shine down onto everything. I reached over and saw it was almost 1am in the morning. 

        Olive texted me, asking if we were still on for tomorrow, and I told yes we were. Then I began texting her about Harry being a dick and she was really supportive of it. I missed having frinds like her, honestly. Just a girlfriend to talk about my problems. It's been awhile since I've had a girlfriend.

        After it did hit one in the morning, I told Olive that I was going to head to bed. Actually, I was going to go downstairs and get some pizza since I was really hungry. I was getting sick of listening to my stomach growl every 5-10mins.