Character Question & Ask w/ TBITB Crew

The Boy In The Basement crew have answered your questions. . .

ALICE

How are you still pregnant and how does it feel? -larryfeelsoverload

Because the seed hasn't went away yet, and it hurts like a whore. . . It's so painful, I cannot use words to describe it.

How does it feel to know Harry's your very own personal angel? -Kiley4Rose

I'm just glad he's here, and not gone, you know? So, I'm cherishing every moment I have with him now because I know how it feels to almost lose someone you love.

Are you and Harry going to do the deed and get another baby? -megan_tomlinson24

Maybe not for awhile, and even if we do-the deed- we'll be more careful. Yes, I want a baby but I'm too young and I still need to complete school.

How much do you love Harry? -LaniLopez77

More then free wifi. Just kidding, but I love him with all my heart, I would give him the world if I could.

HARRY

Since you're an angel now, does that mean you can't.... you know bow chicka bow bow? -Kiley4Rose

If you're talking about sex, then yes I can still do that-at least I think. I mean, I can masturbate properly #SorryNotSorry

What's the best thing about Alice? -megan_tomlinson24

What's the best thing about her? Everything. I can't pick just one thing that's best about her. Without her and without her help, I probably wouldn't even be here. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Hi kitten, what's it like being an Angel? -LaniLopez77

How do you know I love cats...? Never mind, and I really don't know yet; I'm just glad I'm here with Alice.

Do you know if you and Alice had a child... would he/she be part Angel? -RaeannaPowell

Maybe he/she would be part Angel, I am not sure because we haven't had one yet, and we're planning on waiting :)

Do you feel stronger or weaker as an Angel? -RaeannaPowell

I feel stronger, like I can protect Alice from anything now, but I am not completely sure..

Can you describe all the feelings Alice makes you feel when with her? Good and the bad. -AnnaMaria_37

For the bad: I feel like I can loose her at any time given if I'm not careful; she's fragile and I make a lot of wrong moves. Good: I feel complete with her; I feel like I'm floating on cloud 9 when she's around, she makes my heart beat faster, and stomach will rumble with butterflies.. I love the way she makes me feel (and yes I did use a line from Ariana's song).

KATHY

Why you gotta be so rude? And why did you always have to be a slut? -Weyheyleprechaun

I am not rude, I am just pointing out the obvious in everybody. And, I'm sorry that I needed some excitment in my life that my ex husband didn't give me.

Why you b*tch and go around whoran? -AwkoTacoHannah

Don't call me a bitch! Because it takes one to know one. Also, it's my life and I can do what I want.