TBITB|| LVIII

Chapter fifty-eight of 'The Boy In The Basement':

After we ate, we went out seperate ways: Harry went back to where ever he came from, and Zayn and I went back home. During the way home though, I kina fell asleep with his head on my lap. I was quite exhausted, and still am, if I'm to be honest.

It's now almost midnight. I'm really tired, but I can't seem to fall asleep. Weird, right? Harry's touch is still lingering on my skin, and it won't get out of my system. He hasn't tried contacting me in any form, and I really just want him here with me, you know? Ugh. This is horrible.

I could hear the t.v from downstairs. Zayn was watching-from the muffled sounds of it- The Walking Dead re-runs for the premier of the 5th season. I'm sorry, but Daryl Dixon is my favorite character on the show, and I'm not too keen on the whole gory-show selection.

Who would you choose- Daryl or me?

A stupid grin plastered itself on my face, and I couldn't stop it. Harry, are you really that stupid to ask me that question? Of course I chose you, dumbass.

Is that any way to talk to your boyfriend?

Maybe.

Well that's a bit rude, don't you think?

Nope, not at all.

Do I have to make you say you're sorry?

Maybe.

Okay, you asked for it.

I laughed to myself quietly and wondered what Harry would do.

My room was glowing from the moonlight cascading through my window. The end of my bed had a long strip of lite radiating off from my bed. I loved when the moon shone like that. It made the night feel more. . . relaxing.

I turned my phone off, setting it on my stomach and looking up at the ceiling, wondering what Harry would do. It could be more than likey anything knowing him. But then again, knowing me, I would'nt be able to figure it out.

Instead of thinking about what he was going to do, my mind decided to drift off thinking about Harry and I's relationship towrards the future. I mean, with all of this going on, what will happen to us? Will we still be together as one? Will our feelings stay, or will they slowly drift away like a leaf in the river? No one can really predict the furture, but I have a feeling we'll be together still.

"How are you?" I nearly screamed when I heard that voice. My hand flew across my mouth in attepmt to keep my scream in. I didn't want anyone to hear it, so Harry wasn't helping at all.

"Jesus, Harry! You scared e, don't do that!" I gently hit his arm. Wait a minute, where the hell did he come from? Probably out of thin air. Because Harry is Harry and Harry likes do to what he wants to do.

"Sorry, babe. You know it's only me." he whispered softly in my ear. He was lying dwn beside me, with his head turned to the side so his mouth was against my ear which caused shivers to travel down my spine. I saw he had on a tight black shirt; his biceps and tattoos popping right out of from under. He was also wearing gray jogging bottoms, with white socks. His hair was up in a quiff, but slightly messy. So I'm bascally saying he looks perfect like always.

"I know that now," I said softly. He chucckled and lifted himself up a little, his weight resting on his elbows that were pressing into my bed. My eyes searched his face as it came closer and closer to me. I didn't dare move, because I wanted to see what would happen, although I have a feeling that him kissing me wi;; happen.

I don't know when, or how, but I somehow fell asleep that night, waking up the next morning with him gone.

I really don't know what to say right now. I feel so bad for not being able to get on. I swear, my life makes things happen so where I can't update. But, my computer crashed and I've been trying to go to the library to update, but that hasn't really happened. Then, i got into a fight with my (ex) best friend. And 11-21-14, a guy in my grade that I have known for 5 years, passed away.. That was hard, and all of us freshmen were effected by it. Also, I have started basketball again. I have already had two games, and usually have practice right after school until 5:30 or 5:30 til 7:30. My scehdule has been really tight, and other things have been going on as well. I really hope you guys understand. I'm using a computer now and will try writiing whenever I have the time because I missed it and all my outstanding readers. I love you guys <3