TBITB|| XIII

(I know most of you want to read the chapter before reading my paranormal expirences, so it's at the end of this hapter! Love you all, Lovelies!)

Chapter Thirteen of 'The Boy In The Basement':

It has been one month, and school is over. The passing few weeks have gone by smoothly. Nothing weird has happened at all, so that is a good thing. Harry hasn't been around much, and he won't tell me why. I just decided not to question it, because I don't want to make him upset.

I made a friend at school. His name is Miles. We were lab partners, so we snuck notes to each other while the science teacher was talking on, and on about nonsense that we probably won't even use in our lifetime.

Harry and I have not found anything on his sister, Gemma. We did find out how his parents died though. His mum died of lung cancer, and his dad died of a heart attack, two days after his wife passed away.

Harry was glad to find out how his parents passed on, but it was still depressing him. Wouldn't it depress you too, if you found out your parents died from cancer and or a heart attack?

Speaking of parents, my mum and I have had a lot of fights lately. You can tell she is hiding something from my father and I. I've been trying my best to ignore her, and vice versa.

It was June 6th, at four p.m. I've been up in my room, lying on my bed, and texting Miles. Harry seems to be ignoring me lately, and I seem to not be able to find out why. He hasn't even been speaking to me through my mind, which he always does.

Soft music was playing in the background, and birds chirping was cascading through my window. Breathing in deeply, I sat up in my bed. My phone dinged with a message, and I looked down at it. It was from Miles.

To: Alice From: Miles

So, what are you up to? Anything new? (:

He seems to always get me to smile, even if he wasn't there in person. But when I am with him, I have a different feeling inside me. It's very different from when I am with Harry. When I am with Harry, I feel safe, loved, welcomed, and happy.

Miles on the other hand, he makes me have a weird feeling bubbling up inside my stomach. He makes me nervous, and not the way Harry does. I think it's bad nervous feeling. Though, I can't contemplate why I have that when I am with him.

To: Miles From: Alice

Nothing really. Wanna hang out at your place? (:

Mum and Dad have let me stay over at his house a few times when school got out. He hasn't came to my house, and I don't know if I want to. With Harry here and all, I just don't know how I can manage them two together- even though he won't be able to see Harry. He could feel his presence.

To: Alice From: Alice

Sure! I'll pick you up in 10.

I didn't bother replying as I got up off from my bed, and walked to my bathroom outside of my room. I needed to get freshened up. I haven't bathed in a day, and I feel nasty. "I am going over to Miles!" I called out down the stairs as I entered the bathroom.

Closing the door, I flipped the switch on for the fan, and got my water started. As I did so, I felt a blast of cool air sweep over me. "Why are you going to his house? Again? For the sixth time?" Harry's words were filled with hatred, as if Miles was poison to his mouth.

I stood up and turned around. Harry, as usual, was dressed in his sweater, and black jeans- minus the shoes. He was wearing white socks, though they were very transparent. He had his arms crossed over his chest, and he was leaning against the bathroom door.