Epilogue

Five Months Later...

It was Louis and Bethany's funeral. Alice had requested them to be buried together. Everyone had held off on the funeral because they all needed time to mourn. It was a horrible loss due to the power couple passed away together and died the same exact way. It's romantic in a way and it's not. Maybe they were suppose to go, maybe they weren't.

It was a Sunday, five pm. The funeral was officially over as Louis' and Bethany's caskets got lowered into the ground right beside each other. Harry had a hand on Alice's hip as she looked down, crying silently.

Alice still believes this was all her fault. And no one could change how she felt about it. If she thought it was her fault, so be it.

Flowers were thrown onto their caskets as their caskets began to lower even more. It was silent. Too silent. All you could hear was birds chirping.

They left after the last shovel of dirt was thrown on top to the graves.

***

The ending is utterly sad because the loss of loved ones. Everyone had went off though, doing their own thing.

Steve got the job in Wolverhampton as a publisher; that being his dream and he was making even more money than what he was before.

Kathy didn't remarry but she did find a boyfriend named Daniel Parkers. And after that, she cut off all contact with family.

Niall finally stood up for himself and and got a place to live near London for his mom while Niall and Tessa went to uni together.

Zayn just got even more famous;  he took Live with him making her famous and letting her live her dream as a cloths designer. She even got to skip college. They live in London.

Harry is of course still with Alice. She moved into an apartment closer to her uni with Niall and Tessa. Harry was a bakery boy just to put food on the the table.

Things aren't always as they seem. Everything happens for a reason though some people live to think otherwise. Maybe what happened to everyone was a good thing and shaped them in the way they needed to be.

Their stories continue even when they think you're not watching. They still mourn and cry for Beth and Louis and for what everyone had to go through.

But they all know that in the end, even if this all happened because of Harry, the boy in the basement, their lives would be completely different.

***

This is the very end now.

I am legit crying because this story has gotten me so far and so have all you guys. Thank you so much for everything that you guys have done for me. I love you so much and I seriously can't thank you enough even if I type it a thousand times.

There will be a sequel and I don't know when I will start that but when I do, I want you all right there reading and following everyone's story even further.

Thank you, once again and I want to thank each and every single one of you. I love you.

-Tasha xoxo