Chapter Fifty Seven

At four thirty on the dot, Emily's alarm on her phone went off. She groaned and blindly reached for it, wanting the infernal sound to stop beeping. When she did grab her phone, she quieted the alarm and slid the phone beneath her pillow, wanting nothing more than to go back to sleep.

Loki looked over and chuckled when Emily tucked the phone under her pillow. He got out of bed and made a quick trip to the bathroom, before he came back out and flopped on the bed. Pulling Emily close, he started kissing her face. "Wake up sleepy head."

Emily laughed and tried to push him away from her. "What if I don't want to?"

"Then everyone else will go on vacation and we will be stuck here." Loki chuckled.

"As much as I want alone time with you, we can still have that on the island." Emily looked up at Loki and smiled. "I'm ready for sandy beaches and ocean water."

"You'll need to wake up then." Loki teased. "It would also be better if you go wake Mary and Rogers... just in case."

Emily chuckled. "Fine. Could you start coffee?" She asked.

"I will go start it right now." Loki said, getting out of bed again.

Emily smiled as she watched him leave, then got out of bed herself and got dressed for traveling. Once dressed she grabbed their suitcase and left the bedroom. Emily put the suitcase on the couch then walked over to Mary's door and knocked.

Mary mumbled incoherently when Emily knocked. "Is it time to get up?" She called out.

"Yes!" Emily called. "Loki is making coffee!"

"Alright, we will be out in a minute." Mary told Emily.

"Okay!" Emily turned and walked into the kitchen. "They'll be out soon."

Loki turned and smiled at Emily. "The coffee will be ready in just a minute. I am going to go dress myself."

"Okay sweetheart." Emily leaned against the kitchen counter and covered her mouth to hide a large yawn. "I do not like waking up this early."

"You can sleep on the jet." Loki chuckled. He kissed Emily's cheek, then walked away to the bedroom. Before he returned, Mary walked out, still half asleep.

"You alright Mar?" Emily asked.

"Yeah, I'm just still waking up." Mary yawned. She walked over and took one of the mugs Loki had set out and filled it with coffee.

Emily smirked. "Late night?"

"Kind of." Mary blushed. "We cuddled to sleep, then things just started heating up from there."

"You're busier than me lately," Emily chuckled. She grabbed for a thermos and filled it with coffee, cream, and sugar.

"We didn't go all the way this time. It was just some playing around." Mary chuckled, then sipped her coffee.

Emily smiled as she screwed the lid to her thermos on. "Either way," she chuckled.

Steve smirked to himself as he came out of the bedroom fully dressed and holding a suitcase. "Would I be able to get a thermos?" He asked.

"Sure." Mary said, turning to smile at him. "Do you want one as well, Em?"

Emily held hers up. "Already done."

"Thank you, doll," Steve said as he moved to sit on a barstool.

Mary felt her cheeks flush softly. She opened the cupboard and took out a thermos for each of them. "Do you want milk or sugar?" She asked Steve.