Chapter 36: Underneath the Moonlight

Holding onto your hands, he walked back smiling encouragingly and flipped the switch of the lights of the living room.

And then you were in the dark.

Intertwining his fingers with yours, he brought them up to his chest and pulled you closer. His warm breath hit your ear as one of his arms snaked around your lower back and gently pressed you against his body.

"Is this better?" he whispered and he felt your fingers brush his parted lips. He was more nervous than he let on, but you could tell as he breathed through his mouth.

Carefully moving his hand up feeling for your cheek, he found your chin instead and held it to angle your lips to his. His thumb brushed your bottom lip delicately.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked in a low, husky tone, but doing his best to not do anything that could make you uncomfortable.

Jimin's breath caught in his throat when you grabbed the hand that held your face and urgently removed it to be able to press your lips onto his. He gripped your waist firmly and pulled you closer as he took over leading the kiss hungrily.

Your hands moved down his torso and pulled at his hips as he continued to hold you flush against him. You felt his fingers tentatively going over the waist of your pants on the back, testing how far he could go, and his hand slowly moved down and over your ass.

"Touch me, baby" he encouraged you with a soft growl, hoping you'd let your hands wander as he left your swelling lips alone and moved to your neck determined to find your sweet spot.

One of your hands moved down his waist and around his belt, in between you two, making his breath hitch in anticipation. He twitched in his tightening pants at the promise of your touch, but instead your fingers walked up his stomach, tracing his toned muscles.

He laughed softly against your skin and moved back to pull his turtleneck over his head and threw it to a side carelessly to hold you close again as soon as possible.

As he pulled you to him, your hands came in contact with his now bare torso and you slid them up to his chest savoring the feeling under your fingertips.

"There you go, baby" he encouraged you as you now freely ran your hands along his skin, making him shudder in pleasure at the touch he craved so much.

🔞You moaned as Jimin pushed himself against your hips involuntarily, pressing his hard-on against you, and he groaned in response to the sound.

He needed more of you, he wanted to hear more.

He placed his hands over yours on his chest and they stilled. Sneaking his fingers softly in between yours, he held both of your hands in his and gave them a light but reassuring squeeze.

Jimin gently pulled as your arms fell in between you so you'd follow him. As you walked after him, one hand felt his way around the room to go into and down the hallway. You breathed heavily with a mix of excitement and nerves.

You wanted this badly, of course you wanted him, but you were also terrified of him being put off at the sight of your bare body. No matter how much he insisted he was attracted to you, you felt like he could change his mind the more he saw.

Jimin paused at the entrance of your bedroom, the only source of light in it was the moon's as the sun had just set. It shone through the window illuminating just a small bit of the bed.

By now your eyes had adjusted to the lack of light and you could see his dark silhouette. The only reason you'd want to turn on the lights right now was to see him, if only you could. Your fear was bigger though and you opted to hide in the shadows.