Chapter 62: Despite the Extraordinary

After showering, Jimin put on a pair of jeans and a nice t-shirt. He might have gone with something even more relaxed, but he didn't want to look silly next to you.

You had this sort of imposing feeling to you in public and it could be somewhat intimidating. Behind closed doors and once you were comfortable though, you were such a softie. It was adorable.

Hobi was the first one to return for the evening. He immediately went to his bedroom to get his clothes to shower while Jimin and you prepared some bowls with snacks.

You looked at the food with furrowed eyebrows and Jimin pressed his lips together. He was unsure of how you would handle this with how it'd been lately, but he hoped you'd eat some at least.

Apart from the typical junk food, you prepared some healthier snacks which would hopefully look like a friendlier option to you. Just veggies and dips.

"Hello?" Jungkook's voice came from the front door and Jimin called to let him know you were in the kitchen.

The youngest walked in greeting you and the girl that accompanied him made you feel really self-conscious. You hid behind Jimin shyly.

"I guess we never properly met, did we?" she commented with a dazzling smile after Kook introduced her and you joined their soft laughter nervously as you all remembered the night you bumped into each other.

Jimin held your waist and softly brought you forward to introduce you. This woman was cute, pretty and feminine. Her figure was clearly that of someone who looks after their body. Next to her, you were embarrassed.

"It's nice to meet you at last. Jimin hyung kept us away from you forever" Jungkook smiled warmly and bowed his head.

Jimin slapped the back of his head for saying something that could potentially upset you.

"Aigu! It's true though!" the maknae whined rubbing the back of his head, just as Namjoon walked in. Jimin gave the youngest a death stare hoping he would quit being a pain.

"I'm glad to see you guys are doing well" the oldest in the room said looking at Kook and his girl and then turning to Jimin and you as they walked out.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" Joon stopped for a second, having a good look at you once Jimin introduced you to him.

"Yah! You work for Amorepacific, right?" Yoongi walked in and guessed without giving it much thought. He remembered faces well and he was certain he had seen you before*.

"Yeah, we worked together last year" you answered bowing to greet him after he did more informally.

"We actually met before then, when she visited her uncle Hyowon-ssi" Jimin hurried to say when his hyungs gave him a funny look and amused smiles. Had he been flirting with someone at work?

"PDogg's niece? That's cool! I didn't think you were still seeing each other, I'm glad" Joon commented with a smile, sounding so natural, but you weren't all that sure what he meant with that last part.

"Jiminie was pretty intense when he just met you and was driving Hob-ah crazy to get your number or something?" Yoongi explained when he noticed you looked confused. Jimin blushed, making him laugh softly.

"I was trying to find out where you work to pick you up" your boyfriend grumbled embarrassed when you looked at him not following still.

You couldn't help but giggle, so that's how he had shown up that day at work. He had Hobi talk to your uncle? Yet he had never found out you two were dating, they'd been sneaky.