Chapter 39: Indecent Bribery

Despite having a closet full of outfits, you couldn't decide on what to wear for Taehyung's Christmas party. After Jimin insisted you come with him every day of the following week and included several puppy eyed selcas and a couple sexier ones, you'd given in.

 After Jimin insisted you come with him every day of the following week and included several puppy eyed selcas and a couple sexier ones, you'd given in

*

You put on your make-up carefully, trying to find a middle ground between the softer look Jimin liked and your more formal one. To finish you applied a dark red lipstick to go with your skirt and lip gloss. Just as you were blotting your lips, you heard the doorbell.

Shaking slightly, you waited by the door nervously, Jimin's reaction would help you make your final decision. If he hated it, you'd change it without hesitation. If he liked it, you'd feel more at ease, that's how it usually worked. His approval was important.

To offer reassurance, he had told you to show him whatever you tried on, but you refused to. You wanted to surprise him too, but at the same time it was a risky move. You were conflicted, Nyoko had told you it was okay to pick what you liked best, yet you also wanted Jimin to like it.

The one piece of information he managed to get out of you is that you liked to wear at least one item in Christmas colors, so he also picked something that would hopefully match. The number of questions with which you had bombed him trying to know exactly what kind of attire was suitable gave him a good idea of what he should wear.

When you went to open the door, you held your breath in anticipation. Unknowingly, Jimin did the same thing on the other side. You'd both either look ridiculous or cute together, there was a fine line, you went about this blindly. Too formal? Too informal? There was no way to tell.

His eyes widened at the sight of you shyly stepping away from the door, hands clasped together behind your back. One leg slightly bent at the knee in front of the other bashfully, not knowing how to stand without your heels.

You felt awkward, to Jimin the pose was inadvertently sensual. Cute and demure yet incredibly sexy. There was a small bow in the center of the waist of your skirt, he was pleased his red suit jacket was a plush red as well.

Swallowing hard, you observed him as he bit on his plump lips, eyeing you slowly and carefully from bottom to top. A wide smile spread across his face when he met your fearful eyes and he realized he hadn't said a word. Damn, you made her uncomfortable, he cursed in his head.