Chapter 45: I'm Your Calico Cat

You woke up as Jimin climbed on top of you, his sensual kisses all over your neck and face prompted you to open your eyes to meet his darkened ones.

"Good morning, baby" he purred huskily and pressed a kiss on your lips softly, holding his against them for a little bit before pulling away with a little playful smirk.

"Morning" you answered sleepily, sounding unamused about being woken up like this rather than into it as he had hoped.

For a couple of weeks, you'd been pretty apathetic and he'd been trying to get you out of your funk. He was not exactly sure what was up, but he had been making an effort to be there for you whenever you needed him.

Leaving that aside, you'd been acting normally. You messaged him throughout the week, since he'd been specially busy, you talked on the phone every night as usual, you had even packed home cooked lunches for him, like he used to do for you in the very beginning.

Yet when you were together your attitude was confusing, whenever he asked if everything's fine you said it was and you always told him you wanted him around when he asked about it. This didn't help his feeling inadequate.

Jimin decided to ignore the doubts he was having, trying not to read too much into it all, and kept kissing you to then start nibbling on your neck.

"Last night was good" he said in his deep morning voice, mostly to get a reaction out of you. He needed you to reassure him, since he didn't know what to make of it anymore.

"Mm, yeah" you hummed without really agreeing and he groaned frustrated. You took it as him getting into it though, so you didn't even pay attention to it.

You held onto the hair on the nape on his neck as he brushed his full lips all over your neckline. He was satisfied hearing your little whimpers when he worked on places where you were specially sensitive.

"My baby" you got goosebumps when his pleased low growl called you affectionately, reminding you of the fact that you were all his.

Your phone went off on your bedside table and not minding it, he continued to go lower on your neckline, as low as the t-shirt you wore when you were in bed together would allow.

To his surprise, one of your hands let go of his hair and reached out to the device, picking it up as if you were not in the middle of something. He saw a flash of the photo of that stupid good-looking guy as you brought the phone closer to you and he had enough of him.

He pulled back annoyed and you let go of his newly dyed black locks without as much as a whine, like you would when he stopped looking after you. Walking across the room, he brushed back his hair, running his hands to the back of his head, irked.

"Argh!" Jimin's hands balled into fists at his sides when he let his arms fall and he yelled exasperated, not knowing how to ease the displeasure he felt in that moment. He was fed up with this, with that man with whom he had to compete for attention.

You raised your eyes to glance at him looking tense in the corner of your room, his back to you as he tried to hide his face so you wouldn't catch his reaction. He made it pretty obvious by his guttural cry though.

"Jimin-ah? What's wrong?" you asked cluelessly and he turned to you with wide eyes, he couldn't believe it. As if the answer wasn't literally right under your nose.

"Who is he?" he questioned you, walking up to your side of the bed with angry heavy steps.

"Who?" you replied confused once more, not even having noticed how often he saw the caller ID on your screen.