Chapter 46: Entrust Yourself to Me

"How would you like that, baby?" Jimin purred next to your ear as he hovered over you once more.

Your breath hitched when he started playing with the tip of his tongue on your earlobe.

The offer was tempting and for once he seemed to be a lot more relaxed. He was slow and sensual, his unhurried manner was sexier.

🔞"Would it help?" he asked softly, genuinely wondering if it would be enough to make you come.

"Um, sometimes it does" you answered shyly with blushing cheeks and he looked at you with a pleased racy grin.

Jimin slowly ran his tongue from low on your neckline, up your neck, chin and into your mouth, french kissing you from the go.

His hand found his way underneath your top and in between your legs, prompting you to open them for him.

He slowly rubbed your spot in circles through the fabric as he continued to kiss you lushly.

Your little moans and whimpers in his mouth were doing things to him. His boxers felt tighter with every needy sound you uttered.

"Feels good, baby? You love this, don't you?"

You simply hummed at his words, too busy enjoying his touch and lips pressing against yours as his tongue swirled around your mouth.

"Of course you'd get off being the center, when it's all about you" he teased and you protested.

"It's okay, baby. Don't get me wrong, I'm going to enjoy myself just as much" he growled thinking about it, pulling back to gruffly whisper it in your ear.

Jimin moved down and started licking your nipples through your t-shirt diligently until the fabric was wet enough for him to wrap his lips around them.

Your fingers tangled in his hair, pulling it slightly as he made sure they were well taken care of.

Your moaning his name encouraged him to be rougher and you seemed to love it from what he could tell. You pulled his head back suddenly and he was confused.

He looked up at you with furrowed eyebrows and then, for the first time, you pulled your top off through your head as he stared in shock.

"My baby" he growled, feeling himself throb at the sight of your nearly naked body. Immediately leaning in, he continued his work feeling beyond excited.

He moaned against your skin as he indulged in the contact without the fabric in between. Had he known you'd be willing to do this after he opened up to you, he would have brought it all up before.

All you needed was a little push, a little extra attention, and he'd gladly give it to you if the prize was seeing your body writhing and crying in pleasure underneath him.

His rubbing through your underwear hadn't stopped for a second and he could feel you coming closer to feeling ready for him.

"Shall we take these off?" Jimin pulled from the elastic resting on your hips and let it hit your now reddened skin with a mischievous smile.

You whimpered and nodded as your breathing was labored. Watching as he pulled the covers off, you readily lifted your hips for him to pull the garment down.

Once he threw it to a side, he took a moment to rake your body up and down with lustful eyes.

"Baby, I'm loving this" he growled, momentarily rubbing himself over his underwear, aroused by the sight of your bareness at last.

"I'll have you counting stars by the end of this" he said as he moistened his lips with his tongue.

He propped your hips up on a pillow and got down on his stomach once you spread out your legs for him.