Chapter 65: Bogoshipda, Nae Aegi

Adapting to living in Tokyo was hard, you'd been there a couple times after you moved to Kyoto, but you hadn't really stayed in contact with anyone. Once again you were on your own and you missed Seoul, it felt like home, even more than Gwangju ever had with your parents there.

Life was hectic as you tried to make the most out of every day, determined to absorb all the information you needed to take over your new position. After a couple months of working alongside Mrs. Nakamura, she had finally left the company and introduced you to Tokyo's Director of Sales, Mr. Watanabe, for further reference.

The old man initially looked at you funny, you seemed to be too young to be an aspiring Director of Sales, but he trusted his old-coworker. He was strict and made sure to always keep you on your toes, this only worked to motivate you to prove him you could match up to him no problem.

People seemed to forget you'd been doing your old representative job for way too long and you were more than capable of taking on bigger and more complex tasks. Your co-workers' first impression was always shock, but when you told them about your story it all made more sense.

You were good at what you did, but you were not some gifted superhuman who learned incredibly fast. Sadly, you were a more than capable discriminated woman that was finally getting the recognition they deserved.

With the intense training during the day, you made it to your small apartment completely drained, but at least you didn't have too much time to be alone with your thoughts. You were so caught up with work that you forgot about food sometimes, but you made an effort to eat by setting reminders.

In the beginning it all worked smoothly, you talked to your therapist on weekly videocalls, consulted your doctor when necessary and spoke to Jimin on the phone every night. He managed to visit a couple times per month for the first few months and thankfully he had no major issues with charter flights.

Then things became more complicated. At the end of the year, the rap line would enlist and only Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook would be left to cover for the band. They pre-recorded a lot of content together, but they'd also have to keep up with their own schedule to keep people's interest.

Not only were Jimin's visits more spaced out, they became harder to pull off because people noticed he was traveling to Japan often. Rumors started circulating that he was seeing someone foreign and while they were baseless, they made taking flights on his own nearly impossible.

Jimin was full of different activities during the day, just like you were, but he was having a really hard time. It felt like you forgot him sometimes, being too caught up in your own things that you didn't get back to him until much later. You reassured him everything was fine, but he wasn't feeling it.

You were being honest, it was just that by the time you got home, if he didn't call you at the usual time or was delayed for any reason, you passed out. Your boyfriend kept missing calls with you by maybe an hour and that was enough for you to not make it.

 Your boyfriend kept missing calls with you by maybe an hour and that was enough for you to not make it