Chapter 66: From Seoul to Tokyo

It was December 23rd and Jimin was stuck in Seoul. Unfortunately on Sunday the 24th, they had ended up being scheduled to be live and there was no way around it. Christmas Eve was definitely a terrible date for an anniversary, he didn't think his actions through the year before.

He just had to be in Korea and the next day he had to work in the morning, so he couldn't go to Tokyo before or after as he had initally planned. His weekend plans to see you were canceled. You were disappointed and he felt really bad, but you knew it wasn't his fault.

He was going all out tonight to make it up to you and he hoped you'd have a good time. To be ready for your videocall, you had each got the other a package of goodies to spice things up a bit. You were not allowed to peek until the date.

Even if you couldn't do it the very day of your one-year, you'd do it the day before and surely be up past midnight.

Jimin stood in front of his bathroom mirror, fixing his black leather pants and turning around to make sure they looked perfect from every angle. Brushing his freshly dyed hair back, he took a deep breath and slipped on his bejeweled jacket, pulling from the sides to fix it on his shoulders.

He was counting on you to love this particular surprise. Back when you'd talked about you moving abroad, you had mentioned you'd fall for him all over again if he wore this. The first thing he did in anticipation for your reunion was ask the stylists to locate this outfit for him.

🔞He felt overdressed with his make-up and styled hair, also more than a little silly. However, he'd got you a few sets of lingerie to wear for him and he figured it was only fair he wore something nice for you too. Apart from that, he'd got a couple bluetooth controlled toys to try on you.

Your package was small and he was curious about whatever you had got him. He was willing to try anything that caught your fancy, but it made him nervous nevertheless.

Sex life was not boring at all with you and he was glad he had a partner who was as adventurous as him. You had fun with each other and once you got comfortable with him you both really started enjoying yourselves.

His laptop notified him of an incoming call and he fixed it on the side of his bed and picked up before positioning himself with his back to the camera. When his video loaded on your screen, you found yourself staring at his behind.

"Oh, wow, I...are those leather pants?" you asked not really complaining about the view and he shook his hips for you with an amused chuckle.

"Mhm. Are you ready, baby?" he asked biting his lip as he waited for your answer. He couldn't wait to see your reaction to his hair.

"For you? Yes, always" you answered enthusiastically and he laughed at the cheerful tone.

With a little provocative wiggle, he bent forward and held onto his ankles, making eye contact with you upside down from in between his legs with a wide smile*.

"Your hair, you changed it! It's pink. I love it!!" you exclaimed with a bright smile and he giggled as he straightened himself leisurely making sure you got a good look at his ass before he turned around to face you.

Your boyfriend picked up the laptop and held it with one arm while he brushed his hair with his fingers, fixing it carefully with a little cheeky smirk.

"What do you think, baby?" he gauged your reaction as he angled the camera to show you the whole look from head to toe.

"Ugh, it's so ducking perfect" you answered with sparkles in your eyes and once again he smiled smugly.

He laid on his bed with his laptop on his lap and his other arm crossed behind his head on the propped up pillows and looked at you fondly.

"Happy anniversary, baby. I'm sorry I couldn't be there, but I hope you like the view" Jimin said with a little amused giggle as he stared down at you.