Chapter 70: Bite Me

"What does this have to do with zombies?" you asked as you looked at yourself in the mirror of Jimin's bathroom, carefully fixing the wig of the costume he had got for you.

He wore an orange jumpsuit and from one of his wrists hung a pair of handcuffs shaped like a heart. It reminded you of those they wore for a photoshoot back when they released Butter. You giggled at thought.

"Nothing, I just thought you could wear a pretty dress and still look scary enough" he commented observing how your slinky pink dress covered in fake blood fit you quite nicely.

"You know, you'd make a hot blonde" he commented with a little smirk looking at the reflection in the mirror as he wrapped his arms around your shoulders. You pulled from the unused handcuff and looked at it biting your lip.

"You look great with blonde hair too, it's one of my favorites" you commented and he laughed softly.

"I wish I had known before" he moved his hand to brush his dark hair with his fingers and noticed your interest in the handcuffs. "Do you like those too?" he teased you pointing at them and you let go of them blushing.

"I'll take that as a yes" Jimin whispered in your ear amused and pulled away, unwrapping his arms from around you with a cheeky smile.

"Do you have more fake blood for my face?" you asked feeling like the look wasn't gruesome enough.

"No, but we'll do our make-up when we get there so you can ask them to do whatever you want" your boyfriend commented mysteriously once again.

"Huh...and you are just a convict?" you looked at him feeling like his costume was even simpler.

"Not just any convict, baby" he said stepping closer and looking down at you provokingly. He raised his hand from behind his back and showed you the half mask he had just picked up, "care to strap it on for me?"

"Oh! Now that's better" you said pleased and made him turn around and hold it over his mouth. You pulled from the straps and fitted the metallic buckle snugly behind his head, "too bad for you, no kisses for a while then."

"I can live with that" he turned around looking all too smug, but you looked at him questioningly and he added with a little growl, "as long as I get to eat you later."

"Mr. Park!!" you yelled as if scolding him, pushing him back feeling flustered.

"What?? I have to be in character, what did you think?" he defended himself, but he wasn't very convincing with his dramatic reaction, arms raised at his sides as a real criminal and incontrollable giggling.

"Come on, aegi. Let's go to Lotte" he said casually grabbing your hand and pulling you with him.

"There's zombies at Lotte for Halloween?" you asked still not fully understanding it was not the market you loved so much.

"Are you listening to yourself, pabo?"

"Who do you call pabo, Jiminie pabo*?!" you mocked him and just then your words finally hit you.

"Oh my god. Is it Lotte World's Zombie Island for Horror Halloween??"

"Yes! I didn't think it would be that hard to guess, you've been complaining about never being able to go there for the last two years" Jimin looked at you in disbelief.

"Tell me why I feel attacked. I feel dumb now" you commented only being half-serious.

As you got in the car, you looked over at Jimin, he was only wearing that mask on his face, no hat, no coat, no glasses, nothing to really hide himself. The park would surely be packed for the holiday, someone was bound to recognize him just with eye contact, his hands or looking at him from behind.