•30.•

•ave atque vale, sebastian verlac•

ave atque vale, sebastian verlac

MAGNUS WAS WORRIED sick. When he returned home from staying in the Institute to help Max Lightwood he found out that Blythe was gone. He feared the worst and tried to call her, but to no avail. He tried calling Simon, but he didn't pick up. Not knowing what else to do he immediately turns around and leaves again.

When he arrives at the Institute he was questioned by Shadowhunters as to what his business was. Magnus requests to speak with Clary, but was told she was busy preparing a test for Shadowhunters that wanted to leave the Institute. "You bring me to her right now or you will face me when I am really angry. Your choice, Whitehill," he says, ensuring the message was clear.

Whitehill scrapes his throat in unease and brings him to the office of the Head of the Institute. Not exactly the place he wanted to be, especially after his altercation with Alec barely half an hour ago, but now this was much more important.

Alexander, Isabelle and Clary look up. "Magnus, hi. I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I'm surprised you're here," Clary remarks as she looks the warlock up and down. "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't serious," Magnus responds, his eyes remaining on Alec for a little until they return their full attention back to Clary. "Have you seen Blythe?"

"Uh, no.. I haven't," the redhead responds, looking around the room in uncertainty. "Is there something wrong," Izzy asks, sounding worried. "I fear so. Because of the whole.. debacle with the Soul Sword I told her I wanted her to stay at the loft, but when I returned from here I found her gone. My hope was that she was with you." Clary looks down. "To be honest, I haven't seen her in person for a long while."

"But.. she said she was with you a few days ago," Magnus says calmly, though a feeling of dread was gnawing at him. "Uh, no, she wasn't. Wait, you think something has happened to her?" Clary's eyes widen with fear for her friend. Magnus was certain that Blythe told him she was with Clary, so she has to have been lying. That realisation made him not feel better at all. "I'm not sure, but it seems so," he responds. Isabelle takes a step forward and crosses her arms before her chest. Her dark eyes were fierce with determination. "Well, what can we do to help," she asks.

"I can go and check the security footage of the Institute and see if they caught anything suspicious," Alec offers. He looks towards Magnus, hopeful of a glimpse of his eyes but the warlock didn't meet his gaze.

Clary seems hesitant as she holds a little piece of a metal in her hand. "I need to go to the entrance and join the others with this electrum. We may have found a way to find Jonathan with this and we can not delay, but I will ask everyone who passes if they have seen her anywhere." The redhead takes a step forward and takes his hand. She squeezes it in a encouraging way. "We will find her, Magnus." The warlock shows her a tender but sad look. "I surely hope so, biscuit."