•02.•

what the f* is a shadowhunter?

"FIND MY FRIENDS says she must be here," Simon proclaims, looking at the app on his phone that shows a cute, animated version of Clary's head with her eyes closed and smiling widely inside the abandoned church

"FIND MY FRIENDS says she must be here," Simon proclaims, looking at the app on his phone that shows a cute, animated version of Clary's head with her eyes closed and smiling widely inside the abandoned church. Blythe rolls her eyes. "Simon, why would Clary be here?" The boy shrugs his shoulders and begins to dial Clary's phone for what seemed like the hundredth time in the last two days. The brunette hadn't expected her to answer, but apparently hundred-and-one times is the charm.

He quickly puts his microphone on so that Blythe could hear them too. "How come you haven't answered your phone in two days?" Clary sighs, sounding a little stressed out. "Things are.. all ripped apart." Simon looks around them, hoping to catch a glance of Clary, but he had no luck. "Where are you? Find my Friends says your phone is in an abandoned church on Deighton. Blythe and I are outside." They hear her moving around, wherever she may be. She exhales deeply, probably in relief. "I see you." "Well, we don't see you," Blythe responds with her arms crossed. 

"Give me five minutes. I have to get dressed," Clary says, causing Simon and Blythe to lock eyes in worry. Clary, undressed, in an abandoned church? That was not exactly a good sign for.. basically anything. "Dressed? What are you doing undressed in an abandoned church? Clary, is there.. is there a meth problem we have to talk about?" Blythe cuts in. "Because we'll happily help you through rehab, if that is the case-" They could hear a barely audible sigh over the phone and the footsteps of someone. Was Clary walking or was there someone else with her? She was not exactly calming down their worries at this point.. "Guys, just give me five minutes, okay?" When she said that, she ends the call.

"If not meth, she must be snorting or swallowing something else, because that was an abnormal phonecall," Blythe mumbles and she picks at her nails. Simon says nothing but nods and they both wait for Clary to come out of the church. In the meantime they go and stand a little closer towards each other, seeing that it was late in the evening and rather cold without a jacket.

A few minutes later, the church door opens and Clary walks out. They both raise their eyebrows in a scowl and their eyes widen when they see what she was dressed in. A short, skimpy dress with a neckline that would make even the most promiscuous woman blush. Besides the dress, she was also wearing high length boots with even higher heels. How someone could have forced Clary into those little torture machines was a mystery and both friends hurry towards her to assess their friend.

"What do you have on, Clary," Simon asks as he takes off his thin jacket and gives it to her. Blythe grabs her by the shoulders and looks her up and down. "Let us take you home." Clary hesitantly wraps the jacket around her bare shoulders. "I don't think I have one anymore," she mumbles softly. "Why, what do you mean?" Simon looks at his friend, the worry for her only increasing. "Well.." Suddenly, she cut herself off and turns around. Both Simon and Blythe attempt to look at what she was seeing, but they didn't see anything. Instead, Blythe's heavy headache was returning. She tries to reach for her little bottle of pills when she remembers that she did not have her jacket with her and that the pills were still in her jacket. As Clary was gasping for air, shocked at what she was seeing that Simon could not and Blythe was trying not to scream out in the pain she feels, Simon feels a little hopeless.