Mother and Matt

Your POV:

As you were on your phone you got a text from Mom.

Mom: Where are you                                              

  Me: I'm at the hospital

Mom: Why are you in the hospital?

Me: Me and another person got stuck in the elevator.

Mom: Ok Y/N I'm coming to the hospital.

I never told you what hospital.

Time skip:

As I was on my phone three people came into my room.

One was my Mother, my mom's boyfriend Matt, and a doctor.

"Oh Y/N, how I missed you. I was worried sick!" My Mother said.

Liar.

"Yeah, sorry I couldn't text you sooner, I was getting checked up on by the doctor's here." I said covering my anger and disgust.

"At least you're okay, don't try to think about the other person."

Don't try to think about him? That's what's on your mind? Not your own daughter that could have serious injuries and could've died!? I thought to myself as the doctor left.  Y/N's hand started to ball up into fists of anger.

"At least that doctor left so I can tell you what I really feel about this." Mother said.

"How many times do I have to tell you to take the stairs! Now I have to pay a hospital bill for you you little brat."

As they were talking they didn't see someone come in, recording the whole thing.

"Me and your Mother had been talking about this for a while and we've decided don't want you any more. When you get out of the hospital we're going to put you in a orphanage or a mental hospital."

But I never do anything wrong.

"You're lucky we don't put you in jail for killing my son!" He had yelled.

In a tiny whisper I said "Not my fault that he was running in front of cars and besides I wasn't even there it was you who was."

"What the hell did you say!" Matt said.

As Matt was about to slap me, someone grabbed his hand.