At home

Your POV:

"It's not your fault Y/N." Mafu said.

"I know." I said.

Time skip:

When me and Mafu got home we saw Urata, Sakata, and Amatsuki with a tissue box on the couch watching "Ouran High School Host Club".

A/N: Skip if you haven't seen the ending for the Ouran High School Host club.

"Why didn't Tamaki kiss Haruhi, they had the perfect moment to do it." Sakata said with a tissue in his hand.

"NOOOOO, I WAS STILL WATCHING IT!" Mafu yelled.

"At times I shipped the twins with Haruhi." Urata said using a tissue to wipe his tears.

"Is it because of th-" Amatsuki started but got cut off.

"I AM ON THE SECONED EPISODE GUYS!" Mafu yelled as he ran out the room.

A/N: You can continue reading

Time skip:

When it was dinner time Soraru called us all over to eat.

As we all took our seats Nqrse asked me "How come you and Mafu came back early?".

That's the question I was trying to avoid.

"Well..." I was starting.

Mafu's POV:

"Y/N you don't have to say what happened I'll tell them" I said.

"What happened was..." I started

Time skip:

"That's not Y/N's fault, its the bully's for starting." Soraru said in a little angry tone.

"Yeah, I agree with Soraru." Araki says.

"True but you can't forget the fight with that boy and those twins." Kanae said.

"If they where going to fight at least make it even." Urara said.

"Urata your not helping." Senra told the brown haired man.

"Just saying." Urata whispered but on one really payed attention to what he said.

"That school is dumb if they say its your fault but you didn't do a signal thing and those twins attacked first." Araki said.

"Can we talk about this later" Y/N said.

"Okay" Was all most of us could say as we watched Y/N walk away.

"I wish there is something we could do for her" Kanae said.

Then a idea popped in my head.

"Maybe there is." I said.

"What are you saying Mafu?" Sakata said.

"I think I might know." Un:c said.

"Well tell us instead of keeping us in the dark." Urata said.

Time skip:

"That sound like a good plan but where are we going to get the stuff for it." Kanae asked.

"I already have the stuff Kanae, it is just in a locked in a room." I said.

"Then I guess the plan starts tomorrow when she wakes up." Soraru said as he left.