Another day at the 'Camp'/ Mafu's phone/ The school bullies

Your POV:

"Y/N wake up." Someone said.

As someone was trying to wake me up, another person entered the room.

"She isn't waking up Amatsuki." Someone said in a different language. 

As someone was walking closer to me, I heard the same voice say "Wait!"

Then I felt something cold on me.

"GAH!" I yelled getting up from my bed while instantly and crashing into something hard.

"What is up with all this noise." Someone else said.

Third POV:

One thing every utaite knows, is to never wake up Soraru from his sleep or something bad will happen to them. But that was the very thing Y/N, Mafu and Amatsuki did.

"What is up with all this noise." Soraru grumpily said.

"Sorry Soraru, we were just trying to get Y/N to wake up." Mafu said.

"I'm awake now Mafu." Y/N said.

"Good we have to get you ready for camp." Mafu said.

As Soraru was about to leave he quickly ran up to Amatsuki.

Amatsuki's POV:

Why is Soraru running up to me?!?

"If you ever poor water on Y/N I'll poor water on your phone." Soraru whispered into my ear.

"Okay." Was all I could say to Soraru.

Then Soraru left, probably to sleep again.

Your POV:

Time skip:

When I was done getting ready, I saw Mafu with a piece of toast in his mouth.

"Y/N! Hurry and take a slice of bread, we're going to be late!" Mafu said running out the apartment door

"Wait!" I said as I grabbed a slice of bread. As I about to run out with him, Soraru stopped me and gave me something while saying something, but I wasn't paying any attention to what he was saying or look at the thing he gave me, but I put it in my bag with all my other stuff.

Time skip: 

As I was running with the bread in my mouth I looked at Mafu who looked worried.