Thank you for the 1k reads

This is not a chapter but a Q&A.

Question 1: Am I going to kill off anyone important?

Answer 1: I'm not sure yet but in "Happy Halloween" I kill off everyone in this dream Y/N had.

Question 2: Is Y/N going to have a love interest?

Answer: I was planning on having her spend more time with the boy from "Another day at 'Camp'/ Mafu's phone/ The school bullies" or making Y/N remember Jake and how she fell in love with him or Jake trying to get Y/N and Alice to remember each other and what had happened between the three of them.

Question 3: Who is Y/N's favorite Utaite and why?

Answer 3: Y/N doesn't pick favorites because she doesn't want the others to feel bad.

Question 4: Who Is your favorite character in the story and why?

Answer 4: My favorite is Alex because she feels like she is tr- oops, I almost spoiled something big for the story.

Question 5: Who is your least favorite character and why?

Answer 5: My least favorite character is Alice because she does some pretty messed up stuff to Alex, and because of that Alex acts the way she does, plus she told Alex to make two of her best friends forget each other. (You will learn why she acts the way she does in later chapters and what Alice said to make her and someone else forget each other.)

Question 6: Do I ship Mafu and Soraru (in real life)?

Answer 6: I ship them sometimes.

Question 7: Who is my favorite Utaite?

Answer 7: My favorite is Mafu.

Question 8: Who is my top 5 favorite vocaloids?

Answer 8: The first is Kaito, just look at him.

If he asked you to get ice cream with you can you even say no to him?

Then you have Fukase, I like his voice plus his character design.