Even best friends fight/ Soraru's wrath

Your POV:

I was in the living room writing about my crazy day. From having Mafu as my music teacher, getting trapped in a elevator with him, to then meeting USSS, and lastly, him adopting me as his little sister. Thinking about it now, my life is pretty crazy but it's not entirely bad.

"Hey Y/N what are you doing?" Urata said while plopping himself on the couch to watch TV.

"Writing down what happened yesterday." I replied.

"You should also write down how Shima crashed the car." Urata said.

"So you're just going to throw me under the bus like that, Urata?" Shima ran over here just to say that.

"Not my fault you can't drive." Urata said, flipping threw each channel on the TV.

"The only reason we crashed was because I didn't want to hit a cat." Shima said.

"Blaming the cat are we?" Urata said while putting on some random channel.

"If you were me what have you done?" Shima said a little bit of anger coming out of him.

"If I was driving I would have stopped the car." Urata said.

Soon after that I couldn't understand what they were saying.

Third POV:

"You can't even drive Urata!" Shima yelled.

"Yeah, but at least I didn't get Y/N, and Mafu almost killed!" Urata yelled at his purple haired friend.

"What is going on? I hear you both yelling from my studio." Mafu said.

"SHUT UP MAFU!" They both yelled at the poor white haired boy.

"Jeez, someone's on thei-" Mafu was going to say but couldn't finish because Urata and Shima cut him off.

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY THOSE WORDS MAFU, OR I WILL SPILL APPLE JUICE ON MAFUTERU AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE SOMEONE PISSED ON HIM!" Urata yelled.

"Why would you pour apple juice on him you monster!" Mafu said running to his plush.

The two went back to arguing again.

Your POV:

OMG, if they are going to argue do it somewhere else I thought as I walked away. How did Senra not wake up from all the yelling? Does he sleep like a bear when it's winter?

 When I took the next turn I saw something that would always stay with me.

Senra was awake but he was not blinking.

"Senra... are you ok?" As I said that I heard light sleeping sounds.

He's asleep! That's creepy.