Wait, what!?

Your POV:

Senra was holding onto Matts hand while Shima was recording. Matt and Mother notice him.

"So, you were going to hit a child that is in a hospital, plus a child that isn't yours?" Senra said.

"Are you assuming that she's not my child?" Matt said.

"I can tell by you not wearing a ring plus, Y/N doesn't look anything like you." Senra said.

"She takes after her mother." Matt said 

"I'm not your child Matt." I said.

"Shut it you failure!" Matt said.

"You shouldn't tell a child to shut up or call them a 'failure'." Senra said.

"What are you going to do about it pretty boy!?" Matt said angry

"This pretty boy can send you to jail for attempted assault, and I can make you lose your job and your friends." Senra said and continued on, "Also I can upload this video for the whole world to know how much of a bad person you really are."

"I see how this is, you want me to do something don't you?" Matt said as Senra finally let go of his hand.

Then some else entered the room.

Mafu came in.

Mafu's POV:

As I was listening from the outside, in the short time I spent, I grew attached to Y/N and I wanted them to hear what I had to say.

"I will be taking care of Y/N from now on".

Third POV:

When Urata and Sakata reached Mafu's room he was not there so they decided to go back. As the two got back they heard something shocking.

Senra's POV:

Mafu's out of his hospital room already? Wait! did he just say "He-"

Shima's POV:

Wait a minute did he say "Wants-"

Sakata's POV:

"To-" I said shockingly.

Urata's POV:

 "Adopt-" I don't think he knows what he's saying.

Your POV:

"Me?" I said with my eyebrows raised up.