Vows

Deckard and I want to get married so we plan a nice calm wedding and we invited Owen and  Magdalene. I want to reach out to Jakob and Deckard told me it was a great idea to have some of my family. I did and he was coming. 

Deckard rented out the beach at the hotel we were staying at.  The team there made a great wedding there. I also invited  Margarita to the wedding and ask her to be my main of honour and Deckard ask Owen to be his best man, and they both said yes. We want a small wedding. Magdalene was walking down Deckard and Jakob was walking me down. 

Deckard and I spend the day planning and getting ready and buying clothes. I went by myself and yes this time I brought a gun that nobody can detect it. Margarita was waiting for me and I hug my new BFF. 

I tried on three dresses and Margarita and I agreed that I need to be ok with getting it wet. so I pick a nice lace long dress it was simple for me and she pick out a blue dress that look great for her. 

We went back to the hotel where the wedding was and I went straight to the nail salon and everything to get everyone. I know that Deckard was also doing that. He was getting ready and so was I.  Soon I put on my dress and no veil. I never like them to begin with but I got great flowers. I can't wait to become Mrs. Shaw. 

There was a knock at the door and Margarita open it and I come to my brother and we smiled at each and He hug me and said: " I am so sorry I should have been there and should never leave you". I just hug him and I know he felt bad about what happened but it wasn't his fault. We talk for a while and catch up. We didn't need to talk about Dom or anything like that. We were happy. 

Margarita had gone to make sure everything was great and needed to be fixed. She come back and said it was time. The wedding started first the person that was officiant the wedding was there. He was a nice man that we met before he went out.  

The music started and Owen and Margarita walk hand in hand and come to a stop and went to the side next was Margarita and next were Magdalene and Deckard. Next, it was my turn and Jakob said: " Sis are you nervous"? I look at him and said " Maybe " He smiled and said, " You are going to be great". He lends down a press a kiss on my head. 

I look at him and said "Thank you" He smiled and started to walk me down and all I could look at was Deckard smiling. Jakob walk over and smiled and said: " Welcome to the family Deckard, if you hurt her I will hurt you". I look at my brother and smiled. Deckard said, " Thank you for coming, welcome to the family, I won't hurt her and I love her". Jakob smiled at him and shook his hand he kissed me on the cheek and went to my side. The team was sitting down and one man and a woman were taking pictures to send to us. 

I walk in front of Deckard and he smiled enjoy on his face and my smile was just as big. The wedding was so beautiful. The officiant said " I am here to join Isabella Maria Toretto and Deckard Shaw in marriage, I have to see them on the trip and they look so happy together and they talk and they care about each other so much. They ask me to officiant their wedding and they told me some things all good things about them and I went on that, Deckard you may tell Isabella your vows to her and then Isabella you will do yours." Deckard and Isabella nodded. 

Deckard turned to her and said " Isabella I never really be in love with anyone and I have fallen for you, you made me truly believe I could be happy and really in love which I am for the short time that I have known you, you always told me how to do things and pass me knowledge that I love and I promise I will always stand by you and I will always be there for you in good times and bad. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and start a family,  I love you so much and nothing will become between us."