Hobbs got arrested

Ring ..... Ring my phone keep ringing and I rolled over and pulled it towards me and in the big letter it says " Little Nobody" 

I pick up and said " Yes"

I sat up to take the call and said " What hold up Dom did what and Hobbs is arrested, Yeah Let me have my tea and something to eat then I will come right away". 

I made an egg with toast with bananas, I put my tea in my thermos and got in my car. I drove to the prison where my husband is. 

I went to stand next to Mr. Nobody and we waited. I went indoors to see Deckard. When I saw him, I took note of the cameras and everything else. I look at Decks as I stop in front. I hate the fact my husband the man I love was locked up. 

As a walked through the prison, I heard many people catcalling me. It was bug me. Many boys use to do that. Deckard never did. I reach his cell and I saw him, the guard open the door and said " You get 5 mins, Shaw". 

Deckard walk over to me and smiled and said "You look scared". He could always read me. I nodded and said "I don't like being cat called, it remembers me of being back at home. Whenever I walk around, I was always catcalled, it never really bug me till a friend told me that she was almost attacked lucky a cop was there to save her, now they are married and with kids". 

Deckard has me a sad look and said " I will never let anything happen to you, never". I smiled and said, " I know". 

Deckard kiss my lips and said, " When is the plan going to happen?" 

I smiled and said, "Just be ready for the system to go haywire ". 

Deckard smirked and said "Why Mrs. Shaw aren't you badass" 

I smirk and said "You know it, babe" 

The guard come by and said, " Mrs. Shaw time to go". I turned to Deckard and said something with my eyes, He got it and nodded and I was walk out. 

Hobbs arrived, I sat in the car, on the laptop and hacking the system and making sure it was weak and I look up to see Hobbs and Mr. Nobody and Puppy Nobody. 

Then Hobbs attacks a puppy nobody. I smile and got up and walk over and said " First lesson is not to use family in this".

Hobbs turned around and smiled and Puppy Nobody just look at me and Mr. Nobody smiled and Hobbs smiled at Mr. Nobody and turned to me and said " Hi Mrs. Shaw". I smiled and said, " Well Luke Hobbs please call me Isabella".

I nodded and I walk back to the car and Mr. Nobody lectern Puppy Nobody. 

Deckard would be free soon. 

I went home to change into my break-in outfit this was going to be fun. 

Author Note - I am sorry I haven't been writing. I had a long trip and I didn't feel like writing when I got back, Now I am back sorry for the wait. 

I am planning to rewrite Daughter of Deckard Shaw for the main reason. So look out for that. I hope everyone is having a nice day. Enjoy your break if you are off school.