Blackmailing Mr. Nobody

I woke up and was my day off and I knew that I didn't have to work but I am. 

I did my workout and which is an amazing feeling over the days when Deck is in jail. I keep my head high and I had friends come to keep me company no family which I was grateful for. Brian and Letty called me telling me what they are doing and Brian was back home with Mia and their kids. Letty was on the honeymoon with Dom. Brian would if I wanted to ask to talk to Mia and I always said no to that. 

After my workout was done. I got to work, I open my laptop and started hacking into files anything I could on Mr. Nobody. I would do whatever it takes to break Deckard out. 

I found out Mr. Nobody's real name and if he has a family - none and his real name I can use this against him and something that proves that Mr. Nobody is who he is. 

I stayed in gym clothes and work on the car and made some changes to the car. I got a lot out of this job, I got paid more. Mr.Nobody is a very far man when it comes to women and men. I got along with Little Nobody or I call him Puppy Nobody. He follows Mr.Nobody all day. It gets annoying, he always asks me to go for drinks. I show the ring. He always says it is not like that. 

I like to be on my own with music in my ears and talk to Decks when he gets the chance. I got training and therapy which help me figure out that I have to accept that part of me didn't do anything about my relationship with my family because of what happened  I learn that I am not responsible for my relationship with my family it is them. She told me that I shouldn't let my family make me feel down and not make me feel bad for having a loving relationship with Decks. It helps me a lot. 

I went back into hacking and I found Mr. Nobody's name. I change into black pants and a red top with a leather jacket and hair up and drove to the base. 

I walk in and everyone looks at me. Nobody stops me and Little. Nobody said," Isabella he is in a meeting". 

I didn't stop walking and said" He can hold this meeting, he is on the phone". With that, I walk in and Mr.Nobody said "Mrs. Shaw how can I help you, you  know do I am in the middle of a meeting"

I tilt my head and said, "Really I didn't know that, it doesn't matter to me, you are going to hang up the call or I will come back". 

Mr. Nobody said " Mrs Shaw this can wait tell me tomorrow"

I walk over to the desk and leaned over and said " If you don't listen to me, I will have no choice but to tell the world that Mr.Nobody's real name is...   

"Frank Petty"

I smiled as his face went white and I said " Or I can leak this". 

Slaping the file on his decks and I said "Ethier you do what I say or this whole thing goes public 

With that, I walk out with Mr.Nobody's face turned into a ghost. I would come back and I get what I want. 

The old me is gone

There is a new Isabella Shaw 

and she is staying around. 

Author note, hi sorry I didn't post a new chapter, I had a writing block and I want to take my time. I was planning to write on Mother's Day but I want to be with my family. 

What do you think of new Isabella not taking anyone's shit off anyone?