Deckard vs Dom

Deckard is very good at making plans. He was the one going after Dom. I was going to be in the car driving around making sure I could stop them or lack them. I didn't want to be on the front lines. I am not a fighter more brains. 

I was looking over the plans and making little changes to my car and Decks's car. He got all ready and I walk over to him and put my arms around him and said " If things go south, just know I love you more than my family, I will always pick you".

Deckard smiled and pulled me closer and said " Isa If that happened promise me that you will take yourself, I will always pick you over my family, I will always stand by you and I love you from the first moment I saw you". 

I smirk and said, " Stop talking". I kiss him and as our lips meet. I fell free. I told myself that Deckard and I will move on from this, leave after this is all over maybe have kids. Live the rest of our lives without Dom and his gang. I know that wasn't true we would still have a problem but whatever happened I know we would make it through. 

We got in the cars and drove around. I hack into the coms and I heard anything they were saying. I just drove around. The plan was that I don't try to stop them, just slow them down. I started hacking anything. Damn, it has a firewall and I heard that Deckard had the upper hand then Dom and Dom. 

Ug Dom is always being him. I can't wait to see him or Mia again. I just want my husband and me.  I took out my phone and there was a picture of me in my wedding dress and Deckard in his suit smiling at me. 

I just wanted things back to the way there were. Me at home with my husband. Things were never going to be normal at least for them. I know that, 

" Jakande took fire at Dom and Shaw" 

No no, Deckard. I drove as fast as I can. 

I heard that Dom made Deckard fall but he was alive. I could care less about Dom but I saw what happened. 

I pull up and there was Dom with Brian and his gang. 

I got out of my car and moved to the buildings to see my husband.

Two people step in my way. 

Dom spoke " Isa please don't go in there, you are free of him, the marriage is fake, please come back".

I turn around and look at my brother and said " ENOUGH DOM, IF YOU HADN'T GONE AFTER OWEN WHO BY THE WAY IS IN THE HOSPITAL THANKS TO YOU BY THE WAY, I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY THAT I AM MARRIAGE TO MAN THAT LOVES ME AND WE WANT TO START A FAMILY DOM, THE MARRIAGE IS REAL DOM, I WOULD PICK HIM OVER YOU ANY DAY AND YOU RUIN PEOPLE 'S LIVES DOM ALL OF YOU DO NO WONDER WHY I WANT TO TEACH YOU A LESSON"

I race to find Deckard and when I found him and said " Decks" I bent down and I check if he had plus. He moved his eyes and said, " Isa I am sorry".

I look at him and said "You don't need to apologize Decks just hang out please "

I started moving the rocks to help Deckard. I know there was no running but that was fine all that mattered to me was Deckard. Someone come behind me and it was Brian. Without a word, he helps move the debris off Deckard's body. Brian look at me and said, "Isabella you are right about us we do ruin people 's lives, we just wanted Letty back and I am happy for you". 

I said " Thanks Brian just you saying you are sorry isn't enough, Dom, Letty and your gang need to say sorry for throwing my brother out of the plane but I do understand about wanting to protect  your family"

Brian and I move all the debris off Deckard and managed to get him to the ambulance I help them place my husband and they strap them in. 

I saw Dom was looking at me and I went to my car and got what I need and come back. Letty and Brian were standing in my way to get to my husband. 

Letty said, " I am sorry Isa, I am, I thought of you, Owen mention you and showed me a picture of your wedding and I am happy for you". 

I smiled and said " Letty you are one of the few people who was there for me after Vince I never dream of you and I being enemies, I am happy you are my sister-in-law. I just don't think I will ever be ok with Dom and Mia, whatever happened Brian I like you from the first moment I saw you you help me more than you know so thanks, now I am going to be with my husband". 

Letty smiled and said, " Call me if you need me". 

Brian adds " Same here" 

I smiled and walk away and took my seat next to Deckard and we drove off. 

Author Note 

Hi everyone I am back! I am off school so I am so happy to be putting up new and updated stories. 

I do like writing Letty and Brian in this. I do feel Brian would help Isa out. We saw how he felt.  Isabella is close to Letty. Letty believed her about Vince when nobody else did. Brian helps Isa leave and get a life and find who she is. 

I hope all of you are doing well, please like, comment and share and any feedback is welcome. 

The next chapter is called Hard Truths