Secret

Deckard's POV

I was worried about my wife, And she walk in and come over to me and put her hand on my back as Little Nobody was tapping on the laptop.

" Dammit, she wipe it all, and took God's eye, the ONE thing we could use to find her, we lost everything".

I look at my wife and she seems out of it and lend in and kiss her head and said in a whisper "We will be fine, I promise we will be and we will be home soon".

Isa just smiled and said " I would love that"

I turned back to the laptop and work more on it.

I heard Hobbs says " What do you have princess" I look up annoyed that someone was interrupting me from working I answer " Finding Toretto, but I got a couple of minutes to spare to send you to the hospital again".

Hobbs smirked and I felt a hand on my arm to calm me down it was Isa. Her arm made me calm down.

I went back to the laptop and Isa was pointing out facts I miss.

I heard Hobbs say " Yo rules".

Little Nobody said " First of all that isn't my name"

Roman suggests " Little Nobody"

Little Nobody said " Don't call me that"

Tej said "That is deafly sticking

Hobbs said, " Great do me a favour and tell his stay over there and his wife that if we are going to find Toretto together and we find Toretto together as a team and after that, I am happy to slap that whisker biscuit right off his face".

Isa said " Well Hobbs, since you aren't helping us find my brother, we will tell you soon now let my husband do what he does better than you"

Ramsey said, " Wait second guys I think Deckard and Isabella are actually on to something".

Isa said" Thank you someone who knows things.

Ramsey countries and said " How do you think Cipher got into the country without us knowing ghost fights"

Tej said, " I thought untaceplae aircraft is all internet conspiracy stuff ".

Mr. Nobody said "It is not satellites and radar grides all cross the globe shift like an ocean and they've got channels that open and close and And theoretically if you know the right people who know the right patterns just ask Isabella, she knows all about it.

Isa adds "How did you think I and Deckard got in contact without you knowing about it, Ghost fights are really and Cipher uses it.

Ramey said, "You can fly right through the blind spots completely undetected."

Isa add " And you can always tap into it for other matter at least if you know someone who can mask your identity and send things"

Letty look more upset and demeaned to find out why Dom turned and sadly said "So you know where Dom is heading?

The laptop I have using beeps telling me where Dom is going.

I said matter of fact " Yeah. New York".

I wrap my arm around Isabella and Mr. Nobody chuckles as we walk out.

When we were away from Dom's crew. I turned to my wife and touch her face and said with worry in my voice " What did the doctor say". while touching her face seeing a bruise was there.

Isa smiled and said "They said, " I am ok other than the bruise".

I smiled and kissed her lips and said " I miss you so much"

She lends up and kisses me too. 

I walk away feeling like Isa was telling the truth. 

Isa's POV

I hate lying to Decks, I hated it but I couldn't tell him now not because I wanted to tell him about the baby but because he need to focus on this mission and then tell him. The doctors gave me a bulletproof shirt. It had been tested a lot so I wasn't worried. 

I walk where Deck was and laid my head on his lap he smiled at me and I said" I don't know about you but I need a shower, care to join me". 

He smiled and leaned in and said " hell yes". 

It was the best shower plus sex was the best. Luckily we had a room to ourselves. While the others were in another room getting ready. Once we were all ready and dressed, we made our way out and got in a truck that was full of fish, now I like fish but it was nausea to be in there so I just lend into Deckard as we drove to the Toyshop, I didn't pay to much attention to the others mainly because I didn't want to throw up. plus I felt really under the weather.