Deckard

Isa ' POV

I looked Dom right in the eyes, and I saw a move of a finger now not most people know this but when we were children, we would raise one finger to each other, it was a warning that someone was bugging us. I smiled and looked at Decks and nodded. 

I didn't have a mic in so I had no idea what people were saying. I saw Little Nobody make a move and I knew it was a trick. Dom was smart, he knew how to get out of this and that is what he did. 

We raced after him and I took out a phone, Decks said " Isa you put that tracker on Dom". 

I smiled and said, "No I just put a firewall on this phone so I just hacked her mainframe". 

Decks smiled at me and said, " Isabella Shaw you are amazing". 

I smirked and said, "Yep I know".

Deckard laughed looked at me seriously and said " I love you".

I smiled and said, " I love you Decks but are you ok"?

Decks said, "Yeah I mean, let's just deal with this and then we can go home". I smiled and said, " I would like that". 

All of us raced after Dom. I didn't pay attention to where the others were going. 

" Isa" 

I turned and said, "Go that way you can cut him off". Decks smiled and we saw Letty and Tej's car and Dom. Deckard being the coolest man he is drove up and shot at his cable and stretched it out. 

The rest of the crew came up and did the same and stretched it out. 

I didn't have a comm in my ear, Deckard didn't but I would read lips, so I knew what they were talking about. Deckard spoke, "Try 5". I smiled and said, " ok now you are showing off, babe". 

Deckard smiled and said, "Only for you darling". I smiled. 

I saw that the car wheels were getting too hot and fire was coming out of them. I knew Dom was trying to get out as fast as possible. 

Dom crashed into Roman and then Hobbs's cable broke off Dom's door and the car back into another parked car and pole. Then Dom back up and flip over Letty and Tej's car and Deckard and I 's car back up to another car. Deckard's hand reached out to protect me and his unborn child. We saw Dom making his way to the case and we ran after him. 

We ran into an alley  and Dom turned around pointed the gun at both of us and said "They thought it's gonna be a street fight"

Deckard moved right in front of me, protected me from my brother and said "What are you waiting for Toretto". 

Dom shoots Deckard three times and falls to the ground, I hear Hobbs scream and I hold my husband in my arms and turn to Dom. 

I took out my gun and said " You are going to pay for that". I shot my brother without hesitation and bent down to hug my husband's dead body, knowing that my child just lost their father. 

Hobbs ran to me and said, " Isa, we got to go". 

I said, " I am not leaving." 

Hobbs said, " Isa we got to go, please". 

He pulled me off my dead husband's body picked me up and ran because the cops were there I said "Please Hobbs just leave me there". 

Hobbs said "No". 

We drove back in quite. we made it back and I just sat down not wanting to talk to anyone. 

Hobbs sat next to me and didn't say a word. Which I was happy for and everyone else arrived back. They all were a little shacking of what just happened.