Visting Deckard

It was a whole scene I have seen Decks. I go out and do my work and got close with Mr.Nobody and Little Nobody who is honestly like  he is like  a puppy 

Today was visiting day for me. I love it and get to hold my badass husband. The note that Mr. Nobody gave me was when I would see him. It was a boring note. 

Thanks to Mr. Nobody I got more confident with my fighting skill and got even better at hacking. 

I walk in wearing a green coat and green shirt and grey pants and my hair was in burn like it should be. 

I walk into the site and said "I am here to see Deckard Shaw please " 

The man just nodded and said " This way please" 

I followed him only because he had the key card and open the door and I smiled and said:" Thank you". As he left I bumped into him and reach in and took the keycard and replace it with another one. What I stole it sue me

Deckard come in with a guard and there took off his handcuff I smiled and run into his arms and he spin me around and kiss me and kiss me more. I look at the guard and said " Don't you have work to do"? 

The guard left and Deckard smirked and said " Love you have gotten sassy each time I see you". 

I look at him and said " Well yeah " 

We chat for hours making out till time was up. I kiss Deckard one last time and pass him a note. 

I walk out and got in my car and I was ready to blackmail Mr. Nobody. I keep thinking his parents thought oh this is a good name nobody. I told the joke to Deckard and he laughed. 

Isabella's outfit