Meeting Mose Jakande

I sat on my laptop and I work on the code we need I always heard back from a spy inside Mr.Nobody's s base and I smirk and said " Decks we have our spy got back to us, they are going to get Ramsey".

Deckard come in and said, " Well good we know where they are going, let's bring it to them". 

I smirk and said, "Let's call that friend". 

Deckard pull out his phone and called Mose Jakande who was a very bad man to cross. I trust Deckard and the plan we had. I kept working on the code and put it. 

Deckard and I got ready to meet Mose jakande. I knew that he was dangerous and if we cross him well he would kill us. I know to trust in the plan. 

We waited for him and Mose Jakande come in and said " Mr. Shaw".Deckard nodded and said, " Thank you for coming this is my wife Isabella".

Mose Jakande come over to me and said " Nice to meet you, Isabella, you are Toretto's sister, question for you, do you choose love or family?". 

I know this would be his question and said in a very dangerous tone " Your right I am Dom's sister, I have not loyal to him or Mia, but that doesn't mean you can kill them there are my family, this is payback for everything they put me through my mother died, my father died, my brother kick my twin out of the family without telling me, then my old brother started to be criminal and he was controlling and never stop Vince for harass me or Mia, he think he is above everything well he isn't, I love my family, I love my husband more, so I recommend you stay in your line with helping us and not to question me, got it!".  

Jakande look impressed and said, " Got it". 

Deckard smiled and said, "You heard my wife".

Deckard and I and Jakande went to the safe house we had there. Deckard smirked and said, " Well done Babe you scared him". 

I pull back my hair which had been getting in my eye and into a burn and said "Well I just told the truth and he should watch himself. Deckard walk over to me and said " Well I had to say you are such a boss when it comes to making threats now". 

I smirk and said, " I learn for the best". 

Deckard pull me in for a kiss and smiled and said " I love you, Isabella, no matter what"

I smiled and said, " I love you more Deckard, no matter what I will always stand beside you". 

Jakande come in and said "They are on the move"

I smiled and said, " Well let's go hunting". 

Deckard walked after me and said " That is my girl"

Author note - I love writing that Isabella is boss towards Jakande. Deckard is here for it. Don't worry Isabella and Dom's relationship will be better. Maybe not now but later. I wonder how Isabella is going to deal with Cipher.  

I was thinking of two ideas tell me what you think. 

Isabella starts working with Mr. Nobody, that way she helps break Deckard out. 

Isabella goes to Jail with Deckard, they break out together. 

Let me know!