Dom meets Deckard and Isabella

Isabella's POV

Deckard and I sent someone to keep an eye on the house. I have to say it is fun to take revenge on my family who are horrible to me wanting to marry me off and wanting me to hurt my brother-in-law. I am going to pay them back for everything they have done for me.

Deckard and I were watching for a car when Dom walk up and his friends arrived I said " Is it wrong that I want to punch him". Deckard kiss her head and said " I know you are going to get it, remember we are doing this for Owen and you. I kiss him and said " All I need is you and your family, trust me I wish my family got along but we don't.

We saw Dom looking at the car and Deckard drove near so Dom will see him and he did. Dom walk off and I turn around and said " Well here he come". Deckard just smirked and started driving fast. I knew Dom is right behind us and we waited for Dom and he come and Deckard and Dom did the whole male thing like hi I am challenging you. Honestly,  I would be ok with a firefight. Both of them launch the car forward and smash into them.

Deckard did a stretch of his neck and took a deep breath and he got out. Dom got out of his car holding a Hummer. 

They both turned to see each other. 

Deckard said, "You never should have messed with a man's family".

My brother said, " I told your brother the same thing".

Dom said "Reinforced your chassis. It's like going into a ring with weighted gloves.

Deckard said, "Your mistake we are not here to play games, you see you and me are from different worlds, trust me I've seen a lot mean than the streaks are the ones you're used to."

Dom ready the weapon and said " Stick around it's gonna get a lot meaner.

Deckard pull out his gun and said " Thought this was gonna be a street fight" 

Dom said kinda lost " We?" 

Deckard smiled and said, " I believed you know my wife Isabella Shaw". 

I got out of the car and said "Hello Brother". 

Dom said, " Hello sister, Isabella come home, you don't love him". 

I rolled my eyes and spoke in a dangerous tone " You are an unbeliever, you don't control me anymore, you ruin my life, you let someone near me who harassing me and you did nothing fact is you are horrible brother", no wonder why Jakob and I hate you". 

Dom turned to Deckard and said, " Give me back my sister, she belongs with her family". 

I had enough of Dom and yell" WE AREN'T FAMILY ANYMORE, I AM DONE WITH YOU AND YOUR BULLSHIT, YOU WENT AFTER OWEN MY BROTHER IN LAW, NOW YOU GET US AND YOU WILL GET WHAT IS COMING TO YOU". 

Dom just looks at his sister not talking to her. I was happy about that. Dom said, "Isabella please leave Shaw". 

I just look at my brother and said" I WILL NEVER LEAVE MY HUSBAND WHO BY THE WAY HE SAVED ME MORE TIMES THEN YOU OR Mia did". 

Deckard said, " Listen to me Toretto you left her and never believed her about the harassing, she is a fully independent woman who can do what she wants."

I smirk and said " The old Isabella who did everything her family wanted is gone for good, I know what I want and who I become. You hurt Owen and now we burn you, you started this war."

Dom turned to Deckard annoying me which I was happy about. I did pull out my gun ready for a firefight. 

Then another shot was fired at Deckard's car and Deckard and I shot back we started to run leaving Dom to deal with the fight and I turn when we were away. 

We run to a safe place and said "Well that was fun". 

Deckard walk over to me and pull me into a kiss and said " I have a few things in mind, right now we are at war with your family". 

I said, "I am glad we are, they need to know that hurting someone close to you and me has consequences". 

Deckard pick me up and put me in the car and said " Well now we have a little while tell our friend to tell us where Dom is going, right now I want to have some fun with my wife". 

I happily kiss his lips and we have sex on the car. 

Author note- Well I did it, writer's block is unblocked kinda. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I want to highlight a problem in Dom's characters. In the movies, he doesn't care about other people's life or family. He went after Owen Shaw for no real reason yeah Letty was there and he loves her which is great but Owen fell out of the plane and got badly hurt.  Deckard went after him because Dom hurt his brother. 

In my mind Deckard is in the right, yeah he shouldn't have killed Han. Han is alive the whole time. I don't hate Dom I find him and Dom's gang really on high horses, all they care about is their lives and family not about what damage it can do to other people like Jakob and Owen and Deckard, he was kicked out of the family for doing what his dad wants and Dom kicks him not with no sadness. 

The films want to show Dom and everyone else in good light. And while they do a good job on it at least Deckard and Owen and Jakob knew what they did was wrong while Dom doesn't. So before I will say that Owen did do bad things to Dom's family but it doesn't mean you throw him out of the plane nearly killing him yes Owen got better but we didn't see Dom and Owen talking. 

Owen was just doing his thing and got thrown out of a plane and Deckard got jailed for getting justice for his brother.  That is a rant on Dom. This is my own opinion on Dom.