To the toy shop

While we were in the truck. Roman asks " Why are we travelling like this again"? 

Tej and I said, "Because Dom took God's Eye". I added, " Plus I put a code on using ghost fights into this truck, so just be quiet". 

Roman of course rolled his eyes and stayed quiet for about a second. I turned to Decks who just smiled at me and I smiled back. I did feel bad for keeping the fact that he was going to be a dad but I want to tell him when we weren't fighting for our lives. 

Roman said "But like this". Then Roman started to complain about the smell and everything else. I hated the smell too it made me sick.  But he was starting to give me a headache. 

I took the deep sign and said "It is official I am never travelling with any of you again other than Decks, Also Roman shut up, honestly I thought Mia complained more when something didn't go her way when she was a kid". 

Roman stops talking for a moment and Decks kisses my head. The whole truck fell silent and soon we were docking at the toy shop. 

I signed and said, "About time". Deck helped me down and Roman said "Hmm look here man before I threw up in my mouth, Let me ask you what are we doing here?" 

Little nobody passed Roman and said, "That is a good question, Roman, let me who you are". We all lined up and the doors opened, Mr. Nobody and I smiled and he said "Welcome to our new base of operations. Letty said "No seriously what is this place" Tej added, " This place is heaven".

Hobbs said, "It's agency garage, they call it the toyshop". I said, "Well it kinda is one, spend a long time here". 

I took Deck's hand and we walked in The others looked around in awe like it was car heaven. Little Nobody said "This is where we house every vehicle from drug dealers on the East Coast, now Mr.Nobody said that we're gonna have a chance at catching Dom, we're gonna have been damn fast figured this would help. 

I saw Deck going to one car and looking at it and I went over to him and said in a teasing voice "This isn't the car I am thinking for you". 

He smiled and said, "What car do you think I am". I smirked and said, " Come with me".

He followed me to where the 2016 Jaguar F-Type Coupé S stood. He just looked into my eyes, and said " I love you so much, I can't wait for this to end and we can go back to London, just be Deckard and Isabella Shaw". 

I smiled and said, " And I promise that I will do anything to get us to that". 

We stood there just us two holding hands. 

Author note - Wow sorry everyone, I haven't been feeling like I want to write about  Love or Family. I have been dealing with a death in my family.  but I am slowly getting back to writing again. And I am now coming back to it, Sorry for the long wait, I just wanted to give myself some time before I come back to these stories. And now I am fully back, I will also be writing new stories, Grishaverse and Fast and Furious and more. 

Also have any of you seen The Meg and Meg 2 with Jason Statham, if you have keep an eye out for two stories on that because there are in the works. Also, Meg 2 the Trench is out now! it is a great movie and enjoyable. So go check it out!