Tokyo

Deckard's POV

I sat in the car, I am ready for what I had to do. I didn't want Isa to be involved in this kill. I had to do. I sat there listen to the radio and I text Isa who was watching this whole thing. I worried about what she thought of this. After I told her the truth, she had a lot more questions and all that stuff. It took some time but she told me, that she believes me and knows why I am doing this. 

As soon as I heard the information I want to and I turn on the gas and drove there. 

I pushed the gas a little more and then spend up and I enter the race and I saw Han's car. I know he was and know he had a hand in Owen's downfall. Anger for hurting my brother and worried for my wife what if she had gone and gone down with my brother and gotten placed in a coma like Owen? 

NO No, I won't let that happen. I wasn't going to let the only person in my life see hurt. 

That anger and worried for Isa and my family drove me and I drove fast and hit Han's car. 

It went over. I got up and pick up Dom's cross which Isa said "It means a lot to him and if you leave it it shows you mean war against him". 

I mean war, Dom is going to get this war he was asking for. 

I took out my phone and said " Dominic Toretto, You Don't Know Me. You're About To."

The car got fire and started to burn. Nobody stops me. 

I saw Isa and I walk up to her and She just hugged me maybe feeling my emotions towards this. She said, "I know you didn't want this, Decks I love you no matter what". 

Author Note - well I forget to write the Tokyo chapter so here it is. I am going back and editing. So for future notice - I am going to stop posting updates on here because it is just a waste of my time but I will be putting updates on Conversations so for now keep your eyes on that page for updates and news. 

Also, I am thinking about Han having a sister story, what do you think? I like writing Fast and Furious stories so let me know. Also, I might do Love or loyal story and this would be Brian's sister. I want to know your thoughts to see if you guess would like it. 

So let me know what you thought. I want to go through Deckard's emotions in this, he regrets this action, and he says as much in Hobbs and Shaw and later chapters.  Isa also didn't want this to happen. She knows this is tearing Deckard apart. And I think it did in the movies. 

I have 2  questions - is Owen Shaw played by Luke Evans coming back to Fast and Furious movies because I would like to see Jason ( Deckard) and Vanessa ( Hattie) 's characters' relationship with Owen? Because I would like that. I want to see the Shaw family together and help Dom or someone. Maybe we can have a Shaw movie like Hattie and Deckard and Owen doing something, we do have Hobbs and Shaw 2 coming so maybe we can see Owen. 

Also here is something I thought was true I thought  Luke Evans and Chris Evens were brothers and then I found out that no that is not true Chris has a brother named Scott Evans but for like little while I did think they are related. 

Also can we please talk about the whole Vin D and The Rock thing? I think we aren't fast and furious fans talking about or maybe we are and I don't know about it. I think it is important to talk about. So DM me if you have answers to my questions or if you like my story idea and want to help me brainstorm. 

Thanks 

Anyways I hope all of you are having a good day. 

Please let me know your thoughts on my idea.