I discover who the Shaw are

Weeks went by and Deckard and I stay out of sight.  I learn a lot and Deckard did too. I went for a run and use a black car near and my first thought was to keep running but after spending time with Shaw I remember that you need to disappear for sight. I train like crazy not looking at the news until later. I saw one leading 

" The WorldHack Building attack, everyone dead, one person is missing or dead". 

Another headline - one person is dead for WorldHack, and everyone else is worried. 

I knew for Deckard that these were all fake. I text Mia, Letty and Brain telling them not to believe the news I couldn't tell anything but I was alive. 

I went for a walk just to clear my head. I look back and saw two people following me. I got to deal with that fast. I walk into a dark building and hid 

Two men come out of the car and saw me and run near the last place where nobody went I hid and the men walk in and said: " Come on out miss, you got nowhere hidden." I smiled and said, " Actually you are the one that needs to hide". I run up to him and pull his knife away and kick him very hard he fell over and made sure that he look at me and I said: " Tell your boss I am coming for her and tell her not to pick a fight with me". He looks at me and then punches him. 

I run back to where I was staying with Shaw. Deckard was outside and he saw me and said " What happened," I told him and said "  I knock him out," Deckard said "Good" Deckard look down at me and said, " Listen if we get your code back for Cipher and everyone who wants to kill me will go after you so I want to tell you everything cause I like you more then you know." 

I nodded and walk inside Deckard said " I use to be in the military and I did a good job and made it to Lieutenant and then Captain, During that time I become a very dangerous asset and the government keep me around I made it major in the special air service soon the superiors sent me a kill squad, I  save lives then went to MI6 with my best friend Brixton. He was my best friend and brother in arms we went on to take part in missions together until a secret terrorist organization known as  Eteon joined and I said no but Brixton said yes. He come after me and tried to kill me and I killed my best friend in self-defence and then Eteon pinned on me. Soon after I become mercenary for hire." 

I had been drinking my wine and I took his hand and said: " Wow that is a lot to take". Deckard nodded and said " I understand if you don't want to talk to me anymore" I look at him and said " Decks I would never walk away for you, you save me and my life the one me is still here but I know that I can't be that person anyone the trust is my life is not great when I was a kid but I put a brave face on it is time I stop doing that, let's get the codes for Cipher or who has them also I put a tracker on the men. 

He smiled and I walk in soon I knew everything about it and to say I was shocked to say the less by honesty nothing was new. The truth is I was scared to lose myself but now I need to become someone that people will fear. I wasn't going to lose myself. 

After that I had breakfast it was lunch. Deckard smiled at me and said, " Bella I don't want you to lose who you are but you need to be tough and brave can you do that". I said, " Yes I can with your help". The rest of the day was spent training and getting strong. 

We fell on the mat together and smiled and laughed and soon we were making out and soon we went to bed together. I was falling in love with Deckard Shaw. 

Well, you get to see Isabella in the act and she has become tougher and strong than before. Their bond and love for each will get deeper.  

Yay, Deckard and Isabella kissed. I want to have them kiss later but this is better. It starts to show that They are in love. This is all in Isabella's POV and the next part will be Deckard.  I need to watch Hobbs and Shaw and F7 & F8. Also, I will be publishing new Deckard Shaw stories. I will be re-editing everything. If anyone wants to make a cover for this book please be my guest.