Hobbs meet Deckard and Isabella

I was watch Luke Hobbs for a while and Deckard look at me and said " He is heading out let's go". I got up and went in and Deckard started working on the computer and all that stuff. I come over and kiss his cheek and said " God I love you". Deckard kiss my lips and said, " God I love you too". 

I stood in the dark where nobody can see me not even Hobbs and He come in and saw Deckard accessing his computer. I saw Hobbs clear his throat to get Deckard's attention.

Deckard said "  Just one sec"

I saw Hobbs make his way into the room and said " You are as hell ain't the I.T. guy so you better started talking before I break that finger six different ways and stick it where the sun doesn't shine". 

Deckard said " Agent Hobbs right" 

Hobbs said " That's right, I'm also the last man on earth whose computer you want to be hacking into, You just earned yourself a dance with the devil, boy. You're under arrest" 

I step out of the dark and said" Yeah we know, tell Toretto after you make it out of here alive, We are coming, he misses the wrong family" 

Hobbs look at me and Deckard said " I don't care about your computer, we are here for the team that crippled my brother". 

Hobbs said, " There ain't no goddam team it was just one man and he 's standing right in front of you". 

Deckard removes the USB flash drive. 

Deckard turned around and said, " The lady was right, You 're a terrible liar." 

Deckard kicks the decks and jumps over knocking Hobbs to the ground and making him land. I went near my husband to fight Agent Hobbs. The two started to fight and smash the glass. I saw Deckard go down and I run over and kick Hobbs behind and said " Did your mother ever teach you not to touch other people".

Hobbs looks at me in shock. Deckard got back up and started beating Hobbs up and so did Hobbs. I knew to trust Deckard's plan. 

Deckard was still showing Hobbs who his boss and he pick him up and throw him back to the ground. I said " DECKARD!" 

Hobbs said " god damm  I.T. guys". 

Deckard pick up a glass and cut Hobbs with it and did an awesome move making Hobbs land on the ground. 

Hobbs picks up a gun and Deckard roll to where the Hobbs can't shoot at him. I made my way to Deckard and Hobbs saw that and started firing at me. I pull out my gun and started shooting back. 

Someone come in and worried and with a gun firing and said " Hobbs" 

Hobbs said " On me" 

Deckard did a rollover to where I was and throw a bomb and kick the table to protect us. He smiled at me and said, "You're Ok". I nodded and said " This is fun" 

Hobbs saw the bomb and it started to count down. 

Hobbs turned and said " Elena" 

The bomb went off and the whole building went up in flame. Deckard and I were thrown back a little.  I knew Hobbs and Elena would fall out and be hurt in the possible. I didn't feel bad one bit. Dom need to own we were coming.  

Deckard and I got back up and we saw where Dom's so-called family was. 

Author note - surprise update! So what do you think? Let me know your thoughts.