|2|

|THIRD|

Jania wipes off the last table in the restaurant as her manager turns off the lights. She grabs the sanitizer wipes and closes them, walking to put them back in their spot.

When she's finished, she washes her hands and puts her coat on. She takes the work apron off and drops it into the hamper before zipping her coat up. Her phone rings and she answers it.

"You outside?"

"Yes, ma'am. Bring three cookies or you can walk home."

Jania laughs as she grabs cookies from the counter. She waves goodbye to her manager and hangs the phone up. She walks out into the sunny day and gets into the car. She hands the cookies to Namjoon and he thanks her.

"You're unbelievable, you know that?"

"Hey. I'd rather get cookies for free than pay for them at the grocery store. I'm being resourceful."

"I only grab them for Yuki and my godbaby. You can suffer." Jania jokes.

"I'm offended. How do you think the godbaby was created? Me. I did that. Your homegirl? Pillow princess, okay? I do all the work."

"Uh uhn. Don't do my girl like that. She be telling me. Y'all make me sick." She puts extra emphasis as she says 'sick' and Namjoon laughs.

"You aren't innocent. Don't act like you and Hoseok don't get nasty."

She side eyes him. "Stay out of my business."

He laughs as he drives. "See. Look at you. Disgusting. I am so disappointed in you. Truly, I am."

"Oh, go to hell. At least we not out here making babies and shit."

"Riiighhhtt. Because you're both so emotionally detached that your ability to have sex with each other and act like it didn't happen it absolutely phenomenal." Namjoon speaks in the sarcastic tone that he can muster.

"Exactly."

"That's not the flex you think it is, Jania."

"Hey, Joon?"

"Yeah?"

"Stop psychoanalyzing me or I'm telling Yuki you ate her ice cream out the deep freezer."

"Why would you even play like that? She could kill me."

"Stop eating pregnant women's food." Jania says as they get out of the car. They walk into the house and smell food.

Jania kicks her shoes off and runs into the kitchen. She looks over Yuki's shoulder into the pot. "What you making?"

Yuki laughs at her excitement and Namjoon nudges her out of the way. "Go shower and get ready for the party. We're gonna be waiting on you, Jah."

"Okay, okay. I'm going." Jania jogs up the stairs and takes her shower before getting dressed. When she comes out of the bathroom, Hoseok is laying on her bed. He's got one arm up behind his head and the other, he's scrolling on his phone.

He's in light blue jeans with rips in them and a green sweatshirt. When he sees her, he glances at her and turns his attention back to his phone.

"When did you get here?"

"Not that long ago. Like ten minutes. I picked out your outfit." He gestures to the chair. Jania looks at it and realizes that it's his outfit but blue and fitted in contrast to his loose clothing.

"Awe. You want to be twinsies. That's so cute." She coos at him and he rolls his eyes as he puts his phone in his pocket. He sits up and looks at her.

"You'd be such a good boyfriend if you weren't an asshole."