|35|

|THIRD|

Waking up before Hoseok is unusual for Jania. It doesn't happen unless he sleeps through his alarms. None have gone off yet and she don't know if he has to work or not.

"Hoseok." She taps his shoulder and he hums. His head rubs into her chest before he licks his lips. His eyes crack open when her fingers rub against his scalp. His pink lips part as his eyebrows draw together. The bridge of his nose scrunches and his dark lashes flutter.

His eyes open and the brown of his irises look lighter as the sun hits them. His pupils dilate immediately because of it.

"Good morning."

He inhales and then breathe out as he stretches against me. "Good morning." He groans as his back cracks from sleeping in a slight curl.

"How'd you sleep?" She question as he rubs her side.

"Good. What about you? You didn't get sick last night, did you? I know I was knocked out. That fucking soju puts me on my ass."

"Just once. I didn't want to wake you. You were really tired."

"I'm sorry." He puts his head against my chest. "I'm not drinking like that again. I have a mean ass headache."

"You want Tylenol? Or ibuprofen? I have both of them." Jania tells him as she wraps her arm around him.

"Mhm. I'm thirsty as shit. And I gotta pee. Watch out real quick." He taps her butt and she unwraps herself from around him. He stands up and walks to the bathroom. Jania sits up and looks around. She isn't sure if Hoseok remembers anything from last night.

He did complain about the headache that's rooted itself in his brain, but that's to be expected after the way he drank and cried.

She gets out of bed and goes through her dresser for clothes for the day. She decides on spandex shorts and a t shirt. Hoseok showers first and gets dressed before Janis gets into the bathroom. When she comes out, Hoseok is making breakfast.

She walks into the kitchen and at the smell of the eggs, she immediately walks back to the bathroom. He looks at the plate and then sighs. He puts it in the microwave and opens a window to air the room out. He walks into the bathroom and Janis is over the toilet bowl, emptying her stomach.

He rubs her back until she's finished then flushes the toilet for her. She gets up and brushes her teeth, very lightly brushing her tongue so she doesn't puke again.

Hoseok puts his hands on his knees and looks at her stomach.

"What you want to eat, baby?"

Jania opens her mouth and he puts his finger up.

"Aht. I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to my other baby."

She smacks her teeth and laughs at him. "Boy go to hell."

"Shh. I can't hear her. She tryna talk and you shaking her up being goofy."

She covers her mouth as he playfully glares at her. He puts his ear to her stomach and nods his head as he licks his lips.

"She said she want some sausages and fruit."

"What? I just threw up sausages yesterday. That doesn't even make any-. Hoseok, get away from me." She laughs and he cracks up as they walk out of the bathroom.

He holds up a sausage link for her when they get in the kitchen and she looks from it to him. He raises an eyebrow and she twists her face up.

"I'm not eating that. I don't feel like throwing up again." She crosses her arms over her chest.